+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Drill

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamoke View Post
    I love my Milwaukee 2401-22, It's the best purchase I've made in a while. Battery life is very good and it's a powerful little tool.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o02_s00_i00
    +1

I've owned the Milwaukee for about 2 years and still going strong. Fits in my Veto LC. I just purchased the impact, when I need some serious muscle.
    Hvac Maniac

"A negative attitude cancels out positive skills."

Post Likes
    I saw at Home Depot Ridgid has a little 12v drill im considering getting. Slowly starting to acquire more and more Ridgid tools can't beat their quality

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    Used to have the 12v Makita and finally plain wore them out. Went up to an 18v kit and wouldnt trade them for anything. I like that I can use the big Li batteries for the drill and like to use the small ones for my impact. Have the bolt on belt clips for both. Dont ever see myself changing to anything else.
    Also use the 18v kit for the past 5 years. Very happy with torque, battery life and charge time (less than an hour). Wouldn't trade for anything.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rufus819 View Post
    I saw at Home Depot Ridgid has a little 12v drill im considering getting. Slowly starting to acquire more and more Ridgid tools can't beat their quality
    http://www.homedepot.ca/product/ridg...l-light/953451
    Is this the drill you are thinking of getting. Ive used it a few times now and its great. it fits around corners and its light enough to carry in my bag and the flashlight! wow that darn little thing is soo Bleeping bright! (warning: dont stare into the lens when its on)
    Get er Done!

Do what has to be done
    when it has to be done
    as well as it has to be done
    And doing it all the time.

Post Likes
    I have a craftsman nextec 12v impact gun that is small lite and works pretty good for feild work. The price is great too, I think i paid under 100 dollars for the drill charger and a battery with a canvas bag.

Post Likes
    that is the Ridgid I was talking about. For the price it seems like its hard to turn down

Post Likes
    its a nice drill. the battery charges very quickly. it fits nicely into my hvac series lc veto bag. i mainly use it for doors off roof top units, condensers evap coils and small things like that. that flashlight is also handy. i recommend getting it 4.5/5. now i just have to get myself a small radio for every day use.
    Get er Done!

Do what has to be done
    when it has to be done
    as well as it has to be done
    And doing it all the time.

Post Likes
    I've said it before somewhere on here but I'll say it again. I owned a Milwaukee M12 for over a year and really liked it. But after purchasing the DeWalt 12 volt impact, I sold my M12. The DeWalt beat the m12 hands down in power and battery life and it feels better in my hand.

Post Likes
    I also have a LC veto bag, right now its kind of packed but I could rearrange things to fit it in there. Especially come spring when I'll be doing plenty of A/C Maintenances & coil jobs again. I have a DeWalt XRP 18V hammer drill that I use for the big jobs and what not but its not so convenient to constantly carry around

Post Likes
    I have the 20v dewalt li-ion impact hammer combo and it works great, love the belt clip, works great when putting those giant trane rtu panels on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in