Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Drill

its a nice drill. the battery charges very quickly. it fits nicely into my hvac series lc veto bag. i mainly use it for doors off roof top units, condensers evap coils and small things like that. that flashlight is also handy. i recommend getting it 4.5/5. now i just have to get myself a small radio for every day use.
    Get er Done!

Do what has to be done
    when it has to be done
    as well as it has to be done
    And doing it all the time.

I've said it before somewhere on here but I'll say it again. I owned a Milwaukee M12 for over a year and really liked it. But after purchasing the DeWalt 12 volt impact, I sold my M12. The DeWalt beat the m12 hands down in power and battery life and it feels better in my hand.

I also have a LC veto bag, right now its kind of packed but I could rearrange things to fit it in there. Especially come spring when I'll be doing plenty of A/C Maintenances & coil jobs again. I have a DeWalt XRP 18V hammer drill that I use for the big jobs and what not but its not so convenient to constantly carry around

I have the 20v dewalt li-ion impact hammer combo and it works great, love the belt clip, works great when putting those giant trane rtu panels on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123