Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pro tools

Or maybe he saw that guys were ganging up on this particular picture and changed his mind on that description.
    Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.

Yeah I commented on his stuff last night wanted to see what he would say if at anything. He cleared up that it wasn't his doing on the energy drink lol. It seems he still uses his handy dandy recovery machine.

I can't say wether he did the NOS can patch but I know what my gut feeling says.

Quote Originally Posted by Redenius View Post
    I can't say wether he did the NOS can patch but I know what my gut feeling says.
    Any normal person would have in the description " look at this hack job". Instead he markets it as though he did it but when we tell him how stupid he is he says " I see things like this sometimes", he never says he didn't do it.

Yes he replied that he finds this all the time but I know he did that to cover his assets. I love how he also throw EPA information in there to justify him breaking the law aswell. All time fave thing he had to say "this is what not to do"

Yep, not to be judgmental, but I tend to judge if someone is a hack by looking at their tools. lol

Yeah, EPA would be thrilled with that recovery machine and that recovery tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Home&Marine View Post
    A Proud HACK!

Who'z in Indiana? Do you not have a Licensing Board? Someone Call them before he honestly kills somebody.

I like it where he Boasts about EPA 608.
    There's no license requirement for residential in indiana.

Interestingly enough, which I learned last week, there isn't a state requirement to have a license for resi in ohio either. The state runs the program, and all of the counties choose to require licensing. Meaning one county COULD change it's mind about the requirement, and have no licensing requirements.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post
    There's no license requirement for residential in indiana.

Interestingly enough, which I learned last week, there isn't a state requirement to have a license for resi in ohio either. The state runs the program, and all of the counties choose to require licensing. Meaning one county COULD change it's mind about the requirement, and have no licensing requirements.
    You have to have an EPA card and thier has to be someone inforcing it. In canada it is called ODP and enviroment canada inforces it. If he is buying Refer he has to have an EPA card.

He must go to a supply house that don't check for it. I have my universal and never once got carded guess because I was in my uniform but would be more than happy to show them if they did want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by SBres22 View Post
    lol, i just posted on that goons wall. what a hack.
    Not only did he like it,he thanked you for it!
    I love overtime I just hate working for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sirjames View Post
    Not only did he like it,he thanked you for it!
    Get a link to that lol

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    You have to have an EPA card and thier has to be someone inforcing it. In canada it is called ODP and enviroment canada inforces it. If he is buying Refer he has to have an EPA card.
    There is no law against a person buying r410a without an EPA card, in the US.
    HFC's are not restricted chemicals, like HCFC's (r-22).

Although 410a has ODP, it's still has no ozone deleting potential. You still get in trouble for releasing it, it's just not restricted.

At any rate, I wasn't talking about EPA licensing, I thought that was kinda a given.
    We were talking about a masters license, which alot of states here require atleast 1 person in a company to have.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast