Outdoor condensate tube routing

I had a new Amer Std. Heritage 15 heat pump installed last week and everything is working perfectly. Upon MY REQUEST the installer left a few feet of the condensate tubing outside because I did not know how I wanted to route it at the time. As of now it is just coiled under the unit and draining off the pad into the landscape stone. I do not have a humidifier so I only need to worry about this in the summer. How do you pro's normally route and/or attach it to an Amer Std Heritage 15. The neighbor had a new low end Carrier unit installed so it was possible to tie wrap the tubing to the coil guard which was quite easy. On the Heritage 15 not so easy since the coil is completely covered. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Tubing. I assume this is coming off of a condensate pump? I dont terminate with the tubing i usually adapt it into 3/4 pvc then run it out past the pad a little or dig a hole and fill it with small aggregate and bury they termination. You cant bury the tubing it will smash it. You could fasten it with small conduit straps to the pad i guess, then run it out past the pad

Yes, it is the tubing from the condensate pump. I guess I could run into 3/4 pvc and bury it into my landscape stone. I just don't want it to back up. How far should I run it away from the pad?

Quote Originally Posted by Unclev View Post
    Yes, it is the tubing from the condensate pump. I guess I could run into 3/4 pvc and bury it into my landscape stone. I just don't want it to back up. How far should I run it away from the pad?
    Colllect the water and water your flowers with it.i collect five gallons a day.