Unhappy No nearby contractors in AOP contractor map

Looks like the closest registered AOP contractor is 60-90 minutes away (zip=21921, Elkton, MD, located half way between Baltimore and Philly). I assume this is reallistically too far to request (and expect) current system (hardware, duct work, etc..), provide quotation for, and install of a single A/C unit and oil burning forced hot air system.

Is it permissible (on this BBS) for those in the regions clostest to me to provide references of contractor(s) who are located closer to me? If not permitted as a posting, is there a way on this BBS to send recommendations via a PM or e-mail? I am still learning my way around this BBS, so I do not know the various possible ways of communication.

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kleecker View Post
    Looks like the closest registered AOP contractor is 60-90 minutes away (zip=21921, Elkton, MD, located half way between Baltimore and Philly). I assume this is reallistically too far to request (and expect) current system (hardware, duct work, etc..), provide quotation for, and install of a single A/C unit and oil burning forced hot air system.

Is it permissible (on this BBS) for those in the regions clostest to me to provide references of contractor(s) who are located closer to me? If not permitted as a posting, is there a way on this BBS to send recommendations via a PM or e-mail? I am still learning my way around this BBS, so I do not know the various possible ways of communication.

thank you.
    There are several individuals on here that are in your area I do believe.

thank you.
    a

Quote Originally Posted by second opinion View Post
    There are several individuals on here that are in your area I do believe.
    Really? Could you help me out? I do not see anyone closer on the map. Am I missing something obvious? thx.

Boudlen's One Hour in Newark, right on the state line. Great outfit. Ask for Weber and tell them you found them on this site. If you get Weber, tell him I referred you. You are in good hands. HTH

Good choice hearthman

yes, they are less than an hour - thanks.

yes, they are less than an hour - thanks.
    If you are located in Elkton, I live in Elkton and our office is just down the road over the DE line.

We can get you taken care of.
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by weber View Post
    If you are located in Elkton, I live in Elkton and our office is just down the road over the DE line.

We can get you taken care of.
    Yes, thanks. I dropped a quick e-mail off at your web site and got a quick reply back. Was told you do not function as a field tech, but that 'any/all techs will have received some sort of training/education under your management, so not to worry'. Would this be an accurate statement? ( I don't want to be one of those (potential) customers who 'always needs to talk directly to the manager about his piddly small job'.................. but then again, personal recomendations are just that - they reference an individual.

I run the company, every employee is trained by myself and operate the same.

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by weber View Post
    I run the company, every employee is trained by myself and operate the same.
    Are you gonna be at Comfort tech in Chicago this year.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

I don't think I'm going to make it, I have a couple of trips around the same time and need to be in the office to focus on the last quarter.

But we will see....

What is your TESP?

Business does take priority.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?