Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FYI

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Just because something may have been deemed as unidentified doesn't make it extraterrestrial.
    Nobody claims they are extraterrestrial. They could be inter-dimensional.

It could of been some government test flight that they covered up or other earthly reasons.
    If you listened to the credible witnesses, like five different police officers in Chicago that witnessed a large triangular craft “float” silently through their town at 4:00am you might change your opinion of that. Two of them watched it go from a near standstill to covering seven miles in two seconds. That is not our technology.

To me, UFO's are in some ways like religion. People just want to have something to believe in..
    On the contrary, UFO’s make us question what we already believe in.

The biggest question they pose for me is what did Jesus know about them and why didn’t He ever speak of them? Were they part of His fleet of “angels”?

But when will they send Elvis back???
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Nobody claims they are extraterrestrial. They could be inter-dimensional.

If you listened to the credible witnesses, like five different police officers in Chicago that witnessed a large triangular craft “float” silently through their town at 4:00am you might change your opinion of that. Two of them watched it go from a near standstill to covering seven miles in two seconds. That is not our technology.

On the contrary, UFO’s make us question what we already believe in.

The biggest question they pose for me is what did Jesus know about them and why didn’t He ever speak of them? Were they part of His fleet of “angels”?
    I certainly believe its possible that on another planet or dimension etc there could be life. It would be naive to not think that its at least possible. Maybe they could be smarter than us, maybe they would come in peace, Maybe they are very primitive and cant even begin to figure out how to travel through space, who knows? I just dont see enough concrete proof to convince me of it. Just becauses something looks strange doesn't mean its not some secret government project or other earthly or similar phenomenon. I really think if the government had hard evidence on something they would not feel the need to cover it up. I believe if it were real, eventually it would manifest itself so why bother covering it up? Do you think its a cover-up or just that its eluded being fully discovered for legitimate reasons? And if its a cover-up, what would be the motivation for it?

There is a documented case where several ufo's hovered above the white house in the 1950s.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

(The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I really think if the government had hard evidence on something they would not feel the need to cover it up. I believe if it were real, eventually it would manifest itself so why bother covering it up? Do you think it’s a cover-up or just that it’s eluded being fully discovered for legitimate reasons? And if its a cover-up, what would be the motivation for it?
    “The government” is not one entity. It is made up of many fragmented groups, especially our military. Some know about it, most do not. Those who do know have nothing to gain from speaking about it. Actually it hurts them to speak of it. Just ask Dennis Kucinich.

Maybe they do not admit it because they do not want to face the barrage of questions that would follow. Like: So we are not the most advanced creatures on this planet and you cannot protect us from them? Who wants to publicly answer those questions?

Our government only tells us what they want us to know or is forced to tell us, nothing more. Concealing classified information is their middle name.

FWIW – A CIA Agent of 35 years recently came forward on the subject. He claims to have found a file box with the words “Roswell” on it in a CIA secure area. He looked through it because he had an ongoing interest in the event. He cannot disclose what he saw but he said it was photographic and material evidence that proves Roswell did involve an otherworldly craft. I listened to him speak for two hours. He is the real deal.

There was also a recent UFO sighting in Stevensville, Texas. A pilot, police officers and townspeople saw an enormous craft pass over and then outrun F-16’s going supersonic over populated, restricted areas. All captured on radar returns. One rancher that had the closest view of the craft was told by the local Air Force to stop talking about it. When he continued to talk about it and refused an interview with them they flew helicopters over his ranch in the middle of the night. He was then woken in the middle of the night by a man standing in the rain about 50 yards from his ranchhouse. When he walked out to that spot in the morning he found a bullet lying near his footprints. That’s when he stopped talking.

So yes, I think some in our military are very complicit in this cover-up.

Here is some more for your viewing pleasure...

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Ufologists are very divided over the MJ-12 documents. However, there are more concrete cases like the fact that Project Blue Book was an open government project for the sole purpose of disproving UFO’s to the public. It was never their intention to investigate UFO’s and report their findings to the public. But there are still naïve people that think that our government would tell us if they knew more about them. They didn’t disclose in the fifties, and they won’t now.

FWIW – Werner Von Braun believed Ufo’s were other worldly. But what does he know. He doesn’t compare to the six o’clock news.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12