Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FYI

FYI

Its high time this subject is brought up in the open more and more.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjrH-...layer_embedded

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Geez Roy, cut us some slack here. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Geez Roy, cut us some slack here.
    Glenn,

So do you think a man of his caliber is nuts or are you just not interested in the subject?

It doesn't have anything to do with the supposed communist invasion of America, so he's probably not interested.... Lol

Glenn I've been a technical guy most all my life, I dont fancy fairy tales or scary stories told at boy scout camps etc. I'm a matter of fact type of person, and I consider myself well educated in science.

I will tell you with no uncertaincy that those crafts exist, now whether or not they are extra terestial/ local/ military, I'm not sure of. I think its a mix now, I believe some of the triangular ones may be ours, produced with technology learned from crashed ufo's.

I have studied this long before I came to this country, I have read and talked to WWII german pilots who have encountered them. And I also believe that they have been here for a long time, cause when you read old books, including the bible, some of the mysterious stuff that dont seem to make sense, do so when you include another race of beings that may be present.

I know you like comfortable answeres, good/evil, male/female, marxist/liberty etc etc, but the world isnt like that, there is a lot of gray area, and one cant point a finger and declare its not so, because its inconvienient. I know you know that.....

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Well roy I can't agree with you on this. I know a lot in history has been buried for PC reasons and truth is hard to find but it is out there. However aliens from outer space is not my cup of tea. I remember it was all the craze in the early 60's to go out at night and see if you can see a flying saucer on a clear summer night but that all went away. I don't believe it and won't until a alien is captured or space craft lands at Kennedy International some Friday night. The only alien I know of sits in the WH and has the Communist Manifesto and the Koran by his side. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I don't believe it and won't until an alien is captured or space craft lands at Kennedy International…
    That has already happened at the O’Hare Airport seen by American Airlines pilots and crew and at Edwards AFB which was filmed by Astronaut Gordon Cooper…to name only two.

You’re correct in saying the truth is out there, but it is only for those who seek it. Those who wait to be handed the truth will likely be handed a lie.

If just one UFO has ever been seen in our skies, which is clear it has, it is a likely game changer for the origin of man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    If just one UFO has ever been seen in our skies, which is clear it has, it is a likely game changer for the origin of man.

Clear to some perhaps, but not all for sure. Just because something may have been deemed as unidentified doesn't make it extraterrestrial. It could of been some government test flight that they covered up or other earthly reasons. To me, UFO's are in some ways like religion. People just want to have something to believe in that some how makes their own life seem more purposeful. I'm more of a show me type of guy, but I do as much as possible try and keep a spiritual side as well.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Clear to some perhaps, but not all for sure. Just because something may have been deemed as unidentified doesn't make it extraterrestrial. It could of been some government test flight that they covered up or other earthly reasons. To me, UFO's are in some ways like religion. People just want to have something to believe in that some how makes their own life seem more purposeful. I'm more of a show me type of guy, but I do as much as possible try and keep a spiritual side as well.
    So how do you explain WWII pilots reports of seeing such crafts. I just havent figured out if your not too bright or just enjoy instulting others.

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    So how do you explain WWII pilots reports of seeing such crafts. I just havent figured out if your not too bright or just enjoy instulting others.

Roy

I just stated my opinion. I did not insult anyone. So I guess I'm just not as bright as you. Pilots or others I'm sure have seen things that looked strange to them but that does not prove conclusively to a large percent of the population anything. Maybe there are UFO's, maybe not, some believe yes some are more skeptical, Ho hum no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

Roy

Weird stuff including flying ships, but much more, far predate human aviation.

I am sure there are many hoaxes, delusions, and I suspect misinformation dalliances.

Something to it all though.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

My Dad worked at Chrysler with an executive that was an airforce officer and at Wright Patterson AFB. He told my dad that he witnessed wreckage first hand that was beyond our making. He also said their was distinct writing or symbols on the wreckage that he had never seen before.
    He said the metallic skin that covered the hull was in ripped pieces of various sizes. The pieces were not smashed or crumpled and would resume there shape with out creases when folded or crumpled.
    He compared it to being as strong as steel, and as light as foil....like an intelligent metallic fabric.

He also said there were bodies, but he never saw them. They were there a short time and taken away. He said that they were quickly decomposing even under refrigeration as if designed to do so.

He said that the bodies found were studied for a short time, but eventually decomposed into nothing and that it was concluded that they were genetic constructs made by something else...a worker bee.
    The ship contained no water or food source and its power source is still unknown to this day. He said that Wernher von Braun was one of many scientists to have a go at it.
    It was determined that the craft does not travel inter planetary, but rather inter dimensionally.

This man passed away 3 years ago...my father worked with him for 43 years, first in Twinsberg Ohio and then Chrysler that closed in Highland Park MI then moved to Auburn Hills MI.

I am convinced that we are being visited now and have been in the past.... by who or what I have no idea. Perhaps we are all an experiment of some sort in a petre dish called Earth. All I know is that there are too many credible witnesses to such things to go ignored including Presidents, Generals, Pilots, Astronauts, Scientists, Teachers, etc.

Many governments around the world have openly admitted that we are being visited by such things...including France, Belgium, Mexico and many others.

We are all humanary stew!

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    My Dad worked at Chrysler with an executive that was an airforce officer and at Wright Patterson AFB. He told my dad that he witnessed wreckage first hand that was beyond our making. He also said their was distinct writing or symbols on the wreckage that he had never seen before.
    He said the metallic skin that covered the hull was in ripped pieces of various sizes. The pieces were not smashed or crumpled and would resume there shape with out creases when folded or crumpled.
    He compared it to being as strong as steel, and as light as foil....like an intelligent metallic fabric.

He also said there were bodies, but he never saw them. They were there a short time and taken away. He said that they were quickly decomposing even under refrigeration as if designed to do so.

He said that the bodies found were studied for a short time, but eventually decomposed into nothing and that it was concluded that they were genetic constructs made by something else...a worker bee.
    The ship contained no water or food source and its power source is still unknown to this day. He said that Wernher von Braun was one of many scientists to have a go at it.
    It was determined that the craft does not travel inter planetary, but rather inter dimensionally.

This man passed away 3 years ago...my father worked with him for 43 years, first in Twinsberg Ohio and then Chrysler that closed in Highland Park MI then moved to Auburn Hills MI.

I am convinced that we are being visited now and have been in the past.... by who or what I have no idea. Perhaps we are all an experiment of some sort in a petre dish called Earth. All I know is that there are too many credible witnesses to such things to go ignored including Presidents, Generals, Pilots, Astronauts, Scientists, Teachers, etc.

Many governments around the world have openly admitted that we are being visited by such things...including France, Belgium, Mexico and many others.

We are all humanary stew!
    Very good post. I have closely followed the UFO phenomenon for thirty five years and have found the same information but from completely different sources. There is something to it.

A few hard questions about the most famous UFO case, “Roswell”.

Why wouldn’t Intelligence Officer Jesse Marcel, his colleague and his superior officer not recognize Mogul Spy Balloon material that they had seen many times before?

Why haven’t any photos of the crash sites or debris ever surfaced?

Why did top brass visit Rowell Air Field and Wright Patterson for weeks after the crash if it was only a Mogul Balloon?

Why did the military threaten the witnesses afterwards?

How did the primary witness, Mack Brazil, come into money after the military got him to change his story?

Those like Glenn who are waiting for an announcement from the President on this issue will be waiting a long time. There is nothing in it for them. We don’t need a guy in a suit to confirm what’s going on. There are plenty of others with much higher integrity that have already spoken on the subject.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast