Airlux HVAC 2.5 ton gas pack

I have an Airlux 2.5 ton gas pack unit that was installed on April 11th. The unit has been working great the whole summer. For whatever reason the air suddenly stopped working today. I checked the breaker box and everything looks ok. I called my HVAC tech but he's not coming out until tomorrow. I removed the front panel on the unit and it has a ON/OFF selector, I tried flipping that back and forth and still nothing. Everything else in the house electrical works fine any ideas?

Sorry, not much help from a distance. Would have to be there with my meter to tell you what's up. You've checked what a homeowner can do, the breaker. Batteries good in the thermostat? Otherwise, will have to wait for help.

But I am curious, what's an Airlux?

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Sorry, not much help from a distance. Would have to be there with my meter to tell you what's up. You've checked what a homeowner can do, the breaker. Batteries good in the thermostat? Otherwise, will have to wait for help.

But I am curious, what's an Airlux?
    Maybe it's Airluxe off brand of York.... I changed the batteries on the thermostat...

sorry I meant Luxaire*