Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    and watch the murder rate go up.
    WTH? How in the heck would you come to that conclusion? Makes absolutely no sense.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

It's just started folks...by the time it's November, if we're not blushing in absolute shame at the spectacle on both sides, then we have no shame at all.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    You have too many people anyway.
    Oh Yea! Well, at least we have people!

OK I don't know what that means but it sounded like a good thing to say to your response. Doesn't make any sense but it sounds sensical. See, that's a new word - sensical - it means making up a new word our of an old word that made sense but the new word does not make any sense. Does that make sense? Huh?

Examples are a multitude in our country starting about 3.5 years ago with someone who uses platitududes that are platitududes beyond description.

I believe everyone has a right to vote, in this country, but I'm starting to retreat on that belief. Not all kids are the voters who follow this fool. A lot of them are older and younger women, older men and folks who don't fit the description of the normal work force....in other words they live pretty much off the government in some form or fashion.

And those folks, as listed above, just don't and won't get it. Cult fools I call them. And those are the ones that Mr. Fool in the big house will continue to change laws for to get as many votes as possible. And there just might be more of them then us'n's.

As May West use to say "You ain't seen nothin' yet." With the recent welfare law change, which he is not allowed to do but he did anyway, he will go after making grave yard head stones legal addresses so more voters, dead or otherwise, can and will vote for his highness.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

You have too many people anyway.
    Ah...Eugenics. Time to kill off the undesirables ?

Actually compared to places like China and India we're under populated.

I think the only way for foreigners to get over their Ameri-hate is for a massive epidemic to sweep through this nation coast to coast.

Then they could get a hold of historical documents that show the sacrifice in money and blood that America has given to the rest of the world and destroy them, claim all advancements in science, technology and medicine as their own and strip the natural rescources.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Ah...Eugenics. Time to kill off the undesirables ?

Actually compared to places like China and India we're under populated.

I think the only way for foreigners to get over their Ameri-hate is for a massive epidemic to sweep through this nation coast to coast.

Then they could get a hold of historical documents that show the sacrifice in money and blood that America has given to the rest of the world and destroy them, claim all advancements in science, technology and medicine as their own and strip the natural rescources.
    China has their population reduction programs already. Of course you guys will do it the anti-government way, basically let the population decide who to knock off.

So if I would have been a resident of the good old US of A would you have written the same post? Do you think you may have an inferiority complex when it comes to 'foreigners' say anything about America?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Oh Yea! Well, at least we have people!

OK I don't know what that means but it sounded like a good thing to say to your response. Doesn't make any sense but it sounds sensical. See, that's a new word - sensical - it means making up a new word our of an old word that made sense but the new word does not make any sense. Does that make sense? Huh?

Examples are a multitude in our country starting about 3.5 years ago with someone who uses platitududes that are platitududes beyond description.

I believe everyone has a right to vote, in this country, but I'm starting to retreat on that belief. Not all kids are the voters who follow this fool. A lot of them are older and younger women, older men and folks who don't fit the description of the normal work force....in other words they live pretty much off the government in some form or fashion.

And those folks, as listed above, just don't and won't get it. Cult fools I call them. And those are the ones that Mr. Fool in the big house will continue to change laws for to get as many votes as possible. And there just might be more of them then us'n's.

As May West use to say "You ain't seen nothin' yet." With the recent welfare law change, which he is not allowed to do but he did anyway, he will go after making grave yard head stones legal addresses so more voters, dead or otherwise, can and will vote for his highness.
    Not necessarily those that work for government. I talked to a woman recently that works in private business and was rather disappointed when she said she does not read or listen to the news anymore. She finds she is much happier when she does not hear of the world's troubles. I thought that was pathetic.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    and watch the murder rate go up.
    I doubt it would be serious.

Sure, there are always folks who will resort to crime when they do not get a free ride... perhaps we need to weed out those folks anyway.

Nothing like a little housecleaning to make the nation a better place to live.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

18-24 year-olds won't vote for Obama.

http://www.dickmorris.com/18-24-year...v-lunch-alert/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

He also killed my goldfish. They took over the company that made his favorite food. After that, he was so devastated that he refused to eat any other food. He just got weaker and weaker. I thought maybe he was fasting in protest, until I got his final will, written in the algae at the bottom of his bowl. Seems he couldn't fend for himself after his favorite food was gone, he just gave up.....Such a loss......If only he had Obama care, all would be right with the world today.......we can only HOPE.......that sucka is gone come NOV.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    He also killed my goldfish. They took over the company that made his favorite food. After that, he was so devastated that he refused to eat any other food. He just got weaker and weaker. I thought maybe he was fasting in protest, until I got his final will, written in the algae at the bottom of his bowl. Seems he couldn't fend for himself after his favorite food was gone, he just gave up.....Such a loss......If only he had Obama care, all would be right with the world today.......we can only HOPE.......that sucka is gone come NOV.
    OMG! That is what is wrong with my goldfish. I had five now I am down to two. I better get them into therapy quick.

OMG! That is what is wrong with my goldfish. I had five now I am down to two. I better get them into therapy quick.
    There may still be time if you hurry....if you are allowed to keep her doctor, .....don't let the death panels get their way or goldie will be belly-up for sure.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Most homes have a resident goldfish doctor. Look in the bathroom. Put it in the big bowl of water, turn the happiness handle & the goldfish will ride off in the sunset, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    WTH? How in the heck would you come to that conclusion? Makes absolutely no sense.
    Just a hunch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast