Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    China has their population reduction programs already. Of course you guys will do it the anti-government way, basically let the population decide who to knock off.

So if I would have been a resident of the good old US of A would you have written the same post? Do you think you may have an inferiority complex when it comes to 'foreigners' say anything about America?
    No inferiority complex here. Quite the contrary.

I'm a well aware of my exceptional-ism.

That being said I don't make a habit of trolling through Canadian forums or any other Nationality for the purpose of insulting their members and their home countries.

Turns out you may be the one with the complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    No inferiority complex here. Quite the contrary.

I'm a well aware of my exceptional-ism.

That being said I don't make a habit of trolling through Canadian forums or any other Nationality for the purpose of insulting their members and their home countries.

Turns out you may be the one with the complex.
    Other country's forum? I was never informed that this was a U.S. only site. Now I am not 100% sure but I think this site was started by a Canadian. Could one of the Mods chime in on that for me?

As far as insulting members and their home countries, I am well tolerated here due to the fact I do not personally attack members even when attacked myself (but that was a long time ago). My habit of not making things personable along with my difference of views and coming from another country have all been seen as a plus to the point where I was encouraged to help moderate this forum (I stepped down because I did not feel I had the time to do a proper job).

How did I get here, looking for sites to troll? Well I found myself in the HVAC industry and I wanted to learn more on how you guys do things. There seemed to be a bunch of knowledgeable people here and I mined the posts for information. Somehow I ended up in ARP and saw some misconceptions on Canadian health care being tossed about so I decided to give information from someone that actually lives here. Since then I have learned a bit more of my American neighbors and hopefully gave a bit of a view of Canada in return. It might not have been the most productive use of my time but it has helped in keeping the old grey matter working and I enjoy talking to some of the posters here even though we have differences of opinions.

Now if you have a problem with others discussing your fair country, tough cookies.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123