Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Romney Killed My Wife

OH-MY-FREAKIN-GOSH!!!.

You've got to be kidding me!!!

Romney blamed for guy losing job and health coverage and wife 7years after he left Bain.

The Left has hit a new low.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/08/0...ney-for-death/
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

What's even more appalling is that it's all they have to run on. Obama can not claim anything positive so he comes up with this nonsense.

The kicker is...under Obamacare he would have been fined for not buying insurance!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

The local talking head radio guy dissected this add this morning...

The guy who lost his wife, was an over-paid person... who was offered a package to keep his job (as all the other workers at the steel plant). They refused and the plant closed (DUH, they were no longer competitive). Guy and his wife found other jobs, they BOTH had insurance AFTER leaving the steel plant. She died many years AFTER loosing her medical ins from the job AFTER the steel plant closed. There are lots more facts... just do not remember them all.

The truth is in the details... IMO only a FOOL or a NAIVE child, or someone who lives on the govt teet could fall for this insane political add.

I think the American public (well the majority of them that work for a living anyway) are seeing through this... and I think we will have a Mutt in the WH come Jan 20.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

The add shows how STUPIDLY DESPERATE they are.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

I think the ad shows how stupid the producers and the obama people think his supporters are otherwise why make such and ad..with many more to come.

Most obama supporters are going to believe this as they have believed all the other crap of his. And this is where the problem lies.

If you tell something long enought people are going to believe it. They are counting on the stupidity of the American voter again. And it could happen, but I don't think so.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    I think the ad shows how stupid the producers and the obama people think his supporters are otherwise why make such and ad..with many more to come.

Most obama supporters are going to believe this as they have believed all the other crap of his. And this is where the problem lies.

If you tell something long enought people are going to believe it. They are counting on the stupidity of the American voter again. And it could happen, but I don't think so.
    The folks I talk to... which I know is a small cross section of the public... seem to be questioning rather than naively believing... lets hope this is a national trend.

Personally... folks tend to ONLY think for themselves when they are hungry and close to being on the street. Shame it works like that... but it seems to.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Yep, you can put a horse in the middle of the street and call it a cow. Enough time goes by and people will believe it especially if their pay check depends on that horse being called a cow.

If anything has come good out of this monster of a time in our history it will be that many people will have grown up during these past three years. We will find out in November. I certainly hope so.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Yep, you can put a horse in the middle of the street and call it a cow. Enough time goes by and people will believe it especially if their pay check depends on that horse being called a cow.

If anything has come good out of this monster of a time in our history it will be that many people will have grown up during these past three years. We will find out in November. I certainly hope so.
    Here is a theory for you Delta...

Seems to me every 8-12 years, we have a new batch of 'kids' who are old enough to vote, yet not old enough to understand much about how politics works. They are literally suckered in by a smooth talking liberal who promises them a utopian society. After only ONE term, they seem to learn it does not work as they were promised... and vote with some common sense. MeThinks we have gone down that road with BHO... i just hope the lesson was severe enough the kids are mature enough to not be fooled again.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Here is a theory for you Delta...

Seems to me every 8-12 years, we have a new batch of 'kids' who are old enough to vote, yet not old enough to understand much about how politics works. They are literally suckered in by a smooth talking liberal who promises them a utopian society. After only ONE term, they seem to learn it does not work as they were promised... and vote with some common sense. MeThinks we have gone down that road with BHO... i just hope the lesson was severe enough the kids are mature enough to not be fooled again.
    Probably not. There'll be a new batch of kids voting in this election.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Probably not. There'll be a new batch of kids voting in this election.
    True, however they spent the last 4 years in a recession, so they are not exactly spoiled. I should have added that when the new batch grow up in too much prosperity, they seem to loose sight of working for a living.

As I have said repeatedly: take away the govt safety nets... and watch how fast our country gets back to basics and becomes prosperous (not rich, but hard working and productive) again.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    True, however they spent the last 4 years in a recession, so they are not exactly spoiled. I should have added that when the new batch grow up in too much prosperity, they seem to loose sight of working for a living.

As I have said repeatedly: take away the govt safety nets... and watch how fast our country gets back to basics and becomes prosperous (not rich, but hard working and productive) again.
    and watch the murder rate go up.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    and watch the murder rate go up.
    You have too many people anyway.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast