Milton Friedman as relevant today as he was 33 years ago

Milton school Phil Donahue. I doubt Phil realizes it.

Yas indeed very relevant
    Saddle Up!

I like this one better.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    I like this one better.
    Yeah, that's a good one. I watched most of the youtube vids on Milton Friedman. That guy was awesome. So right on.

If only we had leaders like him. Ron Paul is probably the closest thing but still lacks the clearity and knowledge tht MF had. That and differing view on defense.

Newt is probably as knowledgable on history and also possesses the verbal skills to pretty much dismantle misguided liberal minded ideals.

Wish ol Milt was still around. I never read his book. Think I'll order it now on amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    Yeah, that's a good one. I watched most of the youtube vids on Milton Friedman. That guy was awesome. So right on.

If only we had leaders like him. Ron Paul is probably the closest thing but still lacks the clearity and knowledge tht MF had. That and differing view on defense.

Newt is probably as knowledgable on history and also possesses the verbal skills to pretty much dismantle misguided liberal minded ideals.

Wish ol Milt was still around. I never read his book. Think I'll order it now on amazon.
    I have been watching them since you posted this thread and they only keep getting better and better. Thank You. I just watched another where question # 3 the guy asked was Exactly the failed theory that Nancy Pelosi recently tried to express.

I actually have his book on my desk at home. It was part of my older brother's curriculum in college business courses. I haven't read it but now think it may be beneficial for me to.

His ideas on illegal immigration are spot on also and so relevant to the present.

Mitt Romney should take an evening and do a refresher on Freedman's youtubes also.

The Pelosi fallacy one is here.

Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

And another specifically related to the Chrysler/(modern day GM) bailout.

Born Again KA