Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would have taken that Motor for scrap thats $10 LOL
    So just cause the china man put the ladder in an unsafe spot you couldn't be botherd to set yours up in a safe spot?

I think your right about that tub being a collector of greese from the old style kitchen exhauster.
    Is it normal for Gas pipe to be un painted and just on the roof un supported like that?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    I would have taken that Motor for scrap thats $10 LOL
    So just cause the china man put the ladder in an unsafe spot you couldn't be botherd to set yours up in a safe spot?

I think your right about that tub being a collector of greese from the old style kitchen exhauster.
    Is it normal for Gas pipe to be un painted and just on the roof un supported like that?
    I have almost never seen gas pipe painted on a roof, well never I guess.

The only other spot to place the ladder is in the path of their drive through, not really an option to be honest, have you seen the drivers around here?
    A people who would exchange liberty for apparent safety, will deserve neither and lose both.

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    I have almost never seen gas pipe painted on a roof, well never I guess.
    I'm starting to see painted gas lines on newer commercial roofs. Never in residential or older light commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by mason View Post
    I'm starting to see painted gas lines on newer commercial roofs. Never in residential or older light commercial.
    The only place I have seen any painted was in a govt building. We have a shopping mall with 100 RTU's and all gas pipe on roof, miles of it some most is high pressure all the units have separate regulators. No paint. I guess things are more strict in other places.

We have two gas lines on our roof, split for tenants, both painted yellow. Nice and easy to see, which is good as they are at the perfect height to trip you. (Theatre, last reno in 2009).

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    The only place I have seen any painted was in a govt building. We have a shopping mall with 100 RTU's and all gas pipe on roof, miles of it some most is high pressure all the units have separate regulators. No paint. I guess things are more strict in other places.
    It's not strict around here, the places I've seen them is on new walgreens and comparable chain stores done by national companies. None of the local contractors paint gas lines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12