Differences Between Men and Women in Orientation and Attraction

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/sexual-...6#.UCBUvqPch-4

Heterosexual women, however, responded to both sexes, confirming previous research that women have more fluidity in their sexuality.

"They respond to anything that is in some way sexual," said Rieger. "That doesn't mean they are bisexual. Their body is not connected to their mind, which is very different from guys."
    That doesn't make sense: "Their body is not connected to their mind." He should have said something like "their bodies do not respond to visual stimuli." "Their body is not connected tho their mind" isn't even a scientific statement, much less a reasonable representation of the facts.

Now some mindless goofs are going to start telling the world that women's bodies aren't connected to their minds, and if the press gets on board, the world will believe them.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Health/sexual-...6#.UCBUvqPch-4

That doesn't make sense: "Their body is not connected to their mind." He should have said something like "their bodies do not respond to visual stimuli." "Their body is not connected tho their mind" isn't even a scientific statement, much less a reasonable representation of the facts.

Now some mindless goofs are going to start telling the world that women's bodies aren't connected to their minds, and if the press gets on board, the world will believe them.
    That is a fairly shocking revelation about women. I am not going to argue with science, if science insists women have minds then I guess it must be true.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

AND, I'm bettin' a woman wrote that...............
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835