I just purchased a Handyman Special Home with a Evcon BGM08012C the Furnace is near new since the house was empty for a while and the Gentleman who sold the house to us has stage 4 cancer and he is unable to tell me how old the unit is or were he purchased it from, I can't find any info on this unit Such as the flow rate "CFM" and such I have some specs off the labels 80,000 btu, max static pressure 0.50" W.C., motor 1/3 HP. the duct works needs to be finished before winter starts, someone made a very poor attempt at installing the duct work so I have to rip it all out and start from scratch! does anyone have any info on this unit and can it be used in a stationary home? I have never seen Coleman furnaces used except in mobile homes, My house was built pre 1900 has a field stone foundation there are some updates vinyl double pane windows, about 6" of blown in insulation in the attic, it's 2 story's and about 600 sqf per floor. any help on were to find the specs would help greatly and if the unit is capable of heating my home or should I start looking for a new furnace?

Thanks Ken