+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LON TEC2216 no Jace

Post Likes

Confused LON TEC2216 no Jace

I have to setup a site that will use several TEC2216-4 with LX-VAVLF controlers. This site will not have a JACE but an iLon 600 I think its called. Has anyone done anything similar. I've never used an ilon and not sure how things like binding points will work or if it can be done. Any input is welcomed.

Post Likes
    The iLon could be used as an IP/Lon router and as a front end to monitor things and to change CPs. etc. Jaces are often used in much the same way. You won't be able to use the iLon as much of a controller, but that may not be required. You haven't told us much about what you need/expect to accomplish ...
    Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing.
    -- Walt Kelly - esteemed cartoonist

Post Likes
    fixitman thanks for the reply. My main question/concern is for like occupancy and supply air temp to the vavs. In a jace I would proxy bind the discharge air timep from the AHU to the LX-VAV so the box knew what temperature of air was coming to it. Same with occ and the TEC or LX VAV. Reading about the iLon now. I was just curious if someone had done this before and could shed any light on how to bind the points.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in