Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The ADP coil is matched to many different manufacturers equipment. It's a good coil. I'd contact the installing company and they can tell you who handles the 10 year warranty.
    I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.
    ― Benjamin Franklin

Here, if I get teh ADP coil from the York distributor, there is no problem with the 10 year warranty on the compressor.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Sorry about my comment, just realized this is AOP. Please delete when found.
    Last edited by Baycienda; 08-06-2012 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Deleted comment when realized AOP!

They sent the installer ADP because your furnace is 21" wide and they dont carry a 21" wide coil with the proper capacity required for your condenser and/or to achieve the SEER rating of 16.5. Your condenser is 14.5 SEER with a standard coil and psc furnace. The oversized coil, txv addition, and x-13 motor in the furnace bump the SEER up to 16.5.

It is a match and it will qualify for the 10yr parts warry. As far as registration, I am not sure. I will know on that end in a few days once I finish a job im on in which they had to substitute an ADP 5-ton coil to fit the 21 inch wide furnace with 5 ton condenser Im installing. I register once im done with a job and will know if york warranty registration will accept the numbers on the ADP.

You can wait or you can post your serial and ill dry run it through registration and see if it accepts it.

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    They sent the installer ADP because your furnace is 21" wide and they dont carry a 21" wide coil with the proper capacity required for your condenser and/or to achieve the SEER rating of 16.5. Your condenser is 14.5 SEER with a standard coil and psc furnace. The oversized coil, txv addition, and x-13 motor in the furnace bump the SEER up to 16.5.

It is a match and it will qualify for the 10yr parts warry. As far as registration, I am not sure. I will know on that end in a few days once I finish a job im on in which they had to substitute an ADP 5-ton coil to fit the 21 inch wide furnace with 5 ton condenser Im installing. I register once im done with a job and will know if york warranty registration will accept the numbers on the ADP.

You can wait or you can post your serial and ill dry run it through registration and see if it accepts it.
    I used to sell LuxAire. If I remember correctly, they will ask if it's a system. Just register the condenser as a sold alone item and I believe you'll be okay.
    It's a horse of a different color if it's a system sale if a extended labor warranty is exspected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12