Glad I wasnt a soldier depending on this retard for care. I wonder how many of our young men and women are suffering today....or even dead... after being put under his care.

Yes... there are bad doctors, just as there are bad lawyers, bad teachers, bad policemen, bad plumbers......

His new book is out. An attempt to earn a living without having to actually work for it after he flushed his career and pension down the toilet by trying to make a political stand.

Dont buy it. He doesnt deserve any help from a hard working american.

This dupe thought he would disobey orders, get another american who actually believed in his oaths as a doctor and soldier to take his place in the war zone, and then take on the prez...... Lakin the dunce also believed that in the end he would be some kind of hero...

Lakin...the dullard...also fiqured that after all was said and done he would be allowed to continue his military career with a slap on the wrist and maybe some kind of admonition about letting your personal ideals interfere with your military service.

He is truly an idiot...... nice job, nice life......he threw it all away........lol

This man who said he was bringing on this court martial due to his duty to fulfill his oath as a soldier......begged for forgiveness at the end of his court martial...said he wrong in his beliefs and pretty much told the court that he was willing to get on a plane that day and head for afghanastan...if they would only have mercy on him and not kick his sorry no good a** out of the army.

A true man of conviction.......until it finally clicked in that cloudy noggin of his that he was about to lose everything.

I would call Terry a coward......but he wasnt...... he was a man who had served in combat before and I believe he was a decent and loyal man....

He was just stupid...... somehow this dunce fell thru the cracks..... might have went to a diploma mill type med school....might have just kept sliding by because people felt sorry for his poor medical skills...... He might have been one of these folks who was stupid but had the gift of gab and was able to come up with good excuses for his mistakes...... or... like in a lot of medical situations....... nobody knew any better.......

Im glad he was finally found out....... who knows how many suffered at the hands of this incompetant boob.

Probably a few guys and gals out there with missing limbs that were perfectly fine......till Terry Lakin.....incompetant doctor......got hold of them.