missing fan switch?

hey folks-
    I've got a Rheem RBHC-21J11SFG, 4 ton (which I think is oversized for my 1300 ft./2 house). I've had it checked out a few times, apparently by a bunch of yo-yos. When cooling, it blasts gale force (loud!) cold air and cycles frequently. I think the ducts are getting mold from all the cycling (I have a duct cleaning scheduled). When heating, same gale force air but not too warm because the air doesn't have enough time around the coils to heat up. One tech noticed empty wire terminals where he thought there should be an additional fan switch that would blow slower, thereby hotter, air. I live in Miami so the heat is generally not needed but I just want the thing to work properly and I'm wondering if the switch issue would affect cooling also. Could I get an additional or replacement fan switch that would make the thing blow a little gentler?
    Does any of this sound familiar or reasonable? Pardon my ignorance-

thanks- nick

Sounds like you got more trouble then a switch. Can't really work properly being over sized.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Check the contractor map on this site & get someone out there to look at it. "gale" force winds & constant cycling would concern me if i were you.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

thanks guys- i was afraid of that, just hoping to find a band-aid until the funding comes in for a whole new system...