Sman 3 won't hold vacuum

Like the title says, got my sman 3 yesterday thought I'd check out the built in micro gauge and it just won't hold. Pull it down to 750 and hit the isolation valve, pops up to 1400 real quick then just trickles up forever. Thinking small leak but it's almost to slow a climb. Brand new 1/4 inch yj hoses with compact ball valve ends. With permeable hoses are you guys used to this. I know there not the best to use but can you possibly pull a deep vacuum with them?. I do plan on getting an SS vacuum hose just curious what I should be expecting to see with Permeable hoses.

Isolation valve may be leaking. The initial jump was likely the trapped air in the isolation valve.

Definitely a small leak somewhere, even the most miniscule leak will show up fast with the small internal vacuum you have.

I was wondering what the cause for the quick jump was and the isolation valve does make a lot of sense. Gonna have to wait till Tuesday to grab a tank of nitrogen , just emptied the last on fri. Give her a good bubble test then probably cry at what I see lol. Thanks for the quick reply too!