Another Great Example that Advocates Conceal Carry

A 65 year old woman chased off 5 armed robbers in a Jewelry store in California.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...armed-men.html

Good late Saturday afternoon to you six......

So... What does this old bat coming out of the office with a pistol....or revolver....that she keeps in a desk drawer... got to do with concealed carry ???

Im just wondering...

Now had this bat been a customer out shopping and she drew her gun... out of its concealed carry location... and scared the robbers off with it I could see your point.

5-6 customers.......I will assume 1 was carrying and I will assume...... correctly... that it was this person who hit the floor first.......after emptying his pockets of all his money and values and also emptying his bowels into his drawers.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Just another example of a free citizen being allowed to defend theirself. But we can't have that, can we?? So why again is that?
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Just another example of a free citizen being allowed to defend theirself. But we can't have that, can we?? So why again is that?
    This incident took place in California. California does not allow concealed carry for 99 percent of its citizens. The lady was not carrying, she had the firearm in her place of business which is legal in California.