Nordyne/Frigidaire blower fault

I just installed a frigidaire 2 ton system, 14 seer heat pump with a b6vm fan coil. Upon power up it gets a signal from the stat and then the fan coil board and blower motor board start blinking red, while the green light stays on solid. In the instructions it is indicating a motor fault with no steps to properly correct the issue. There is a brown and gray harness coming off the motor that is not plugged in, but I see no female end. The blower does work for about 30 sec upon power up if there is a call then the led's blink red. Any ideas on how remedy the problem? Dip switches are set properly. Thanks in advance.

Usually means a defecto motor. What's the full model #? Trying to see if it is a Mexican or Chinese motor? Sounds like a Broad Ocean control setup. Last Broad Ocean ECM I saw had a jumper that is disconnected for 240V. That's likely the brown & gray wires you see.

Wow, bad right out of the box? The full model # is b6vmax24k-a. I've never had a bad variable speed blower bad out of the box, just compressors..lol. It is 240 volts at power input, is there a spot where those wires need to go?
    Sorry for buggin ya's I don't know everything but I'm not a spring chicken either.

If I recall right, when that motor is used on a 120V furnace, those 2 wires hook into each other.

Other than bad motor, a connection that came apart might be the only other problem. We had a furnace go down, say 2-3 years old. Took a new motor, no luck. Tried main board & ECM board, still no luck. Got in a new motor, off she ran. So DOA motor probably isn't unusual

Well, thanks man!!!! It sucks though, but at least my customer does have ac. I have had very good luck with this nordyne equipment until now. I guess I'll just get a new motor on monday. I have to get on here more, about half the time its only when I have a problem...lol. Thanks again.

Thanks again, I went back to recheck my dip swithches today to no avail. Tech support is telling me to replace the motor control board and the module.

Apparently this must be a rare motor, it does not get into my hands til august 30th.