+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AX custom tree

Post Likes
    Haha at this point you might as well put a public demo site up... or just make a quick video and upload it to youtube.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by elitecodex View Post
    Haha at this point you might as well put a public demo site up... or just make a quick video and upload it to youtube.
    I can put it up on one of my public sites for download if CYM would like me to.

Post Likes

Me too please

Hi,
    Can I be a pest and jump on the 'can I have a copy too' band wagon?

iControl

Post Likes
    Guys, sorry for the delay. The station I sent to a few heavily relies on a bunch of custom modules that I was forgetting to send out with it......In the next few days, I'm going to create a new station that doesn't need custom modules and shows the custom html interface and I'll get that out to all of you.

Post Likes
    No worries guy, youre doing the collective "us" a favor that is appreciated.

Post Likes
    would like a copy too is you get a chance.

thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlY0urMind View Post
    Guys, sorry for the delay. The station I sent to a few heavily relies on a bunch of custom modules that I was forgetting to send out with it......In the next few days, I'm going to create a new station that doesn't need custom modules and shows the custom html interface and I'll get that out to all of you.
    I would like a copy as well if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks

Post Likes
    I sometimes wonder why ControlYOurMind even bothers with the Niagara Framework, he could make a fortune doing 3D graphics. I have him do all my 3D graphics, sometime from pictures that I take of a piece of equipment. Don't get me wrong, he's excellent with the Niagara Framework, however he's gifted with graphics.

Post Likes
    Hi Guys,
    Am I too late or could I please see what you're doing?
    Thank you,
    rad1
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

Post Likes
    I would love to see what you're doing with this as well. my user name @gmail.com, THANKS!

Post Likes
    Me too! Thanks in advance!
    Intelli-Building = Less Stress, commissioned with diligence!

Post Likes
    Could you also send to me if it's not to much trouble. Thank you.

Post Likes
    Guys, I apologize for the delay. I've got a new baby, and I basically had to sit down and create a Vykon station from scratch and add in the html goodies. The one I originally had was a JCI station and was dependent on a ton of modules which I was having to send out as well.

I've included you all in one email and attached the station.

This station has a custom flashy drop down menu bar with hyperlinks and all of the .px files are rendered into a single frame. It also has what I call a "Weather Widget" (which wont work because the station is not online) and an image slideshow, both in the header area. I hate Internet Explorer because it is absolutely filled with bugs so I've made this site to run on most other browsers, so IE will not show the menu bar correctly.

This layout also works great on mobile devices, but I've found bug in the Touchscreen Web Profiles in AX so its not quite right with touchscreens and I'm trying to find a fix for it.

Load this station into your directory, start it up and check her out in your web browser.

This station was created in Vykon AX 3.6.31

Username is user

Password is password

Sorry in advanced for the shabby Chiller and Meter px's. I'm just trying to show the navigation and not pretty pictures.

Post Likes
    I loaded it this morning and the menu actually looks fine in IE 9. My question is that in both Chrome and IE the dropdown is hidden by the applet... I was wondering if that is something you compensate for? We used to use dropdown in a similar manner but always had to blow away the applet so we could see the menu.

Kudos on the choice for jQuery... I found it when I first started learning Javascript and thought I found the holy grail

Post Likes
    Thanks for taking a look at it. I wasn't aware of it doing that in Chrome, and I appreciate the heads up. IE has a problem with z-index and they know about it but fail to fix it. IE uses a different method to deal with layers and no matter what position in the stack you tell it an iFrame is, it is always rendered on top.

It works great with FF and Safari so both PC and Mac are covered, and so far I've just pushed these to be used with for it.

Post Likes
    Thank you CYM!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlY0urMind View Post
    Thanks for taking a look at it. I wasn't aware of it doing that in Chrome, and I appreciate the heads up. IE has a problem with z-index and they know about it but fail to fix it. IE uses a different method to deal with layers and no matter what position in the stack you tell it an iFrame is, it is always rendered on top.

It works great with FF and Safari so both PC and Mac are covered, and so far I've just pushed these to be used with for it.
    hi i no this is abit after the fact but could you please send the station to me Cheers

Post Likes
    CYM
    Could I also get a copy? Now that the thread has been revived.
    Thanks
    b-man

Post Likes
    Would love a copy as well. Thank in advance.

Post Likes
    Could I please get a copy also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in