Superior Keg cooler

Had to tell someone because this is the craziest thing I have ever seen. Went to this hotel/sports bar here in fayetteville. Keg Cooler not working. Diagnosed grounded out compressor. Told them I would have the office fax over a quote and they could look it over and see what they wanted to do.

Never heard back from em till today.

Keg Cooler not working. I arrive onsite and speak with the manager about the unit. He said another tech that specialized in refrigeration swapped out the compressor. The unit worked good for a couple of days and hasn't worked right since.

I open the door and notice the big giant ball of ice. Hmmmm. I turn the thermostat in the off position and compressor still running. Hmmmmm. I slide the unit out and find two plugs in the outlet. Hmmmmm. I only remembered one before. Find the compressor is plugged directly into outlet giving it power all the time.

Plugged it back to the outlet it was designed to go into and it magically shut off.

Didn't stay to defrost the coil. They haven't paid for the diagnoses back in march. But I told him to leave it off till the coil is 100% free of ice which I doubt will happen by 1 this morning.

It may be possible that they will come back to us after this

If they haven't paid since march I wouldn't want their business anyway!

Well the comp works anyway. Awsome. He did say he specialized in refrigeration not controls. Ha ha.

I know what ya mean. I never really paid attention on who paid and who didn't pay till the office would question me about an invoice and ask me why I went out there.

This hotel has six IM's on hotel dispensors, and two IM's on bins for their kitchens. Supposdly they are caught up on their service work on other things besides the rentals, except for the march bill. But they are behind on their rental equipment. Its a never ending battle, we go out there to disable the equipment and they send a check to cover 25% of the balance due and promise that this will never happen again.

repeat process two months later.