+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SpeedClean Has anyone Tryed it?

Post Likes

SpeedClean Has anyone Tryed it?

I am looking at buying a Tankless water cleaning Kit and have seen the one from Nucalgone for 150$ and now I see this one from SpeedClean for $500
    Has anyone any exsperience with cleaning Tanless units. How do you do it?
    What is the best way to clean them and cost wise to me?

I also see the Coil cleaner that is offerd from SppedClean Has anyone ever use that product?
    It looks like it works real good but for how long would be my question. Like does on RTU Then you have to wait 3 Hours for the Battary to Recharge.

So how are thier products?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    I am looking at buying a Tankless water cleaning Kit and have seen the one from Nucalgone for 150$ and now I see this one from SpeedClean for $500
    Has anyone any exsperience with cleaning Tanless units. How do you do it?
    What is the best way to clean them and cost wise to me?
    I do all the tankless maintenance and service calls where I work. I just flush it out with white vinegar using a discharge only pump through the cold water isolation valve via a hose. I recirculate the vinegar through a hose out of the hot water isolation valve and dump it back into the bucket. Usually run it for 45min while I check and clean other components.

The white vinegar is actually listed as the product to use in the Rinnai installation manual. I`ve used it for all other manufacturer's with no issues.

Post Likes
    Thanks
    Geuss that's a nice way of saying it can be done cheaper.
    I will buy a pump and get some hoses and use vinegar as my cleaning product.

What length hose would you say works best?

Post Likes
    I use 5ft hoses. The ends will get rusty over time and when they look bad to me, I get them replaced. I used 6ft before, and it seemed to take forever for the vinegar to start to flow through them. After each use, run some clean water through.

I use a Rigid pump from home depot. You don't need a very large pump at all. Again, clean it out with water after use.

Good Luck!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in