Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bgrich2003 View Post
    Okay I think I figured it out. The wire is running into the door, so I'm guessing it keeps it warm so it doesn't stick.
    As far as why the temp was a little high the ambient temp was too much for the unit to handle so I put so fan to help keep it cool.
    Actually saw something similar today. Freezer box made out of wood. Compressor dates 1966. Old school door heater.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Actually saw something similar today. Freezer box made out of wood. Compressor dates 1966. Old school door heater.
    I'm partly jealous but mainly glad I don't see stuff like this! Isn't it funny how you will start to notice a lot of stuff after you see it on this site? For me that happens a lot anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by trippintl0 View Post
    I'm partly jealous but mainly glad I don't see stuff like this! Isn't it funny how you will start to notice a lot of stuff after you see it on this site? For me that happens a lot anyways.
    Actually I'm a little disappointed in myself. I've been to this customer a couple dozen times in the last few years and never noticed it. I was bored while running the acid pump and decided to look around when I spotted it. The pic in this thread made me do a double take. The OP never mentioned the control was on the outside of the box so I automaticly assumed it was on the inside.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12