Jerry, did you say you wanted more of them Rocky Mtn Oysters???? !
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

My digestive track can only take bull nuts about every 3 or 4 years. I can wait to '08. At least after your hosting of the Colorado convention everyone can literally say they "had a ball!"

I may as well use this oppurtunity..... We have 15 rooms reserved to date. So I expect around 40 people at the functions. That is a nice size group. Not too big, so you get a chance to met everyone. And big enough to have a lot of conversation and fun.

I'm excited and kind of relieved because everything is all set to go. We have a cushion for some more people if they decide to come last minute.

The hotel guy said that if there are a few stragglers he will still honor the price even though it is past the dead line.

The hotel guy said that if there are a few stragglers he will still honor the price even though it is past the dead line. [/B][/QUOTE]

Jerry.....is that the guy on the phone at the Paradice Motor Inn that Dice struck up a friendship with.....?...
    If every a...... could do this,I wouldn't have a job...

Originally posted by westemp

The hotel guy said that if there are a few stragglers he will still honor the price even though it is past the dead line.
    Jerry.....is that the guy on the phone at the Paradice Motor Inn that Dice struck up a friendship with.....?... [/B][/QUOTE]

No the guy Dice talked to was Adam, the town's local call girl.

Hey don't knock it if he was a real girl he would be working Las Vegas.

LMAO I swore I was talking to a female the entire time I was making my reservations !! I think Adam actually takes "gay pride" in sounding like a female !!

Originally posted by refrtech
    LMAO I swore I was talking to a female the entire time I was making my reservations !! I think Adam actually takes "gay pride" in sounding like a female !!
    Yeah, I asked him about that.......he sounded a little PO'ed.
    I will probably get a room in the janitors closet.
    I hope Matt left it nice and clean for me.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....