We are looking for a dispatcher/office help with the intent to help technicians get through there day. We need people who understand that just because the time hits 5pm it doesnt mean that the day is done. We are 24 hours with a dispatcher on call to screen calls to help the technician so he can get some sleep at night or at least try. We need someone who can multi-task & make quick decisions on where to send a tech or what to do with a pissed off customer. Can anyone help me?

so your in phx?

Originally posted by acdispatch
    We are looking for a dispatcher/office help with the intent to help technicians get through there day. We need people who understand that just because the time hits 5pm it doesnt mean that the day is done. We are 24 hours with a dispatcher on call to screen calls to help the technician so he can get some sleep at night or at least try. We need someone who can multi-task & make quick decisions on where to send a tech or what to do with a pissed off customer. Can anyone help me?
    were are you at city and state i may need a job

We are located in Scottsdale, AZ. Is this an area that you are looking in?

I have over twenty two years in dispatch and office management I am in Phoenix and would be interested in knowing more about your position. icitmwheaton@earthlink.net

hvacpro

I sent you an email. Did I scare you? If you have questions please let me know.