Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Romney VP, just as i predicted

just as i predicted Romney will pick a nobody to be VP insuring his loss to Obama.

i don't know if this is official but the media said the finalists are Jindol and some nobody named MacDonald.
    i figure the dropping of the name Jindol is just to advance that guy's career and he will probably choose MacDonald, ...who ever he is.

none of the candidates who revived the Republicans will be selected

The repubs are desperately searching for anyone who is not old, rich, and white, with just enough credibility to make it through to November without the media shredding their background. Pathetic.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    The repubs are desperately searching for anyone who is not old, rich, and white, with just enough credibility to make it through to November without the media shredding their background. Pathetic.
    What is pathetic is: Dems get a hall pass from the media... while GOP gets shredded.

IMO anyone who still thinks the media is neutral is either naive or just not listening and thinking.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    What is pathetic is: Dems get a hall pass from the media... while GOP gets shredded.

IMO anyone who still thinks the media is neutral is either naive or just not listening and thinking.
    Yeah like all the dems crying about Romney's taxes, yet they didn't say a thing about lil' timmy geitner being a tax cheat and then old Dirty Harry confirming him in the Senate.

It' finally coming back on the leftists though, everyone, as shown on Chick-fil-A day, is fed up with the B.S. and double talking from the libs and the MSM wing of 'em.

Pathetic is.... Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Frank, Geitner, Holder, Wasserman-Shutlz, Carney, etc, etc, etc. Wake up you kool-aid drinkin' dupes.

I love how people around here just repeat whatever they hear on talk radio as if it were their own opinion. I can just imagine you guys sitting in your vans at lunch time going "YEAH! YEAH! YOU TELL 'EM, RUSH!"

Then you come on HVAC-Talk at night and parrot whatever it was that Beck/Limbaugh/Hannity/Schnitt/Levin was talking about in a bid to gain conservative-points with the rest of your brainwashed buddies in B.F.E., Wisconsimichikota.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

I think Ron Paul has had it right all along, but nobody listens to him. MORE government never improves the situation. All in all, I think hard-working Americans and especially business owners would be much better off if the bureaucrats got out of their way. Romney definitely is the lesser of two evils, but that's not saying much. He's grasping for straws at this point. Here is a suggestion: stick to the economy, stupid!

I love how people around here just repeat whatever they hear on talk radio as if it were their own opinion. I can just imagine you guys sitting in your vans at lunch time going "YEAH! YEAH! YOU TELL 'EM, RUSH!"

Then you come on HVAC-Talk at night and parrot whatever it was that Beck/Limbaugh/Hannity/Schnitt/Levin was talking about in a bid to gain conservative-points with the rest of your brainwashed buddies in B.F.E., Wisconsimichikota.
    You must spend a lot of time listening to all of those shows! Otherwise how would you be able to tell what is anyone's opinion on here and what is a parrot statement??? Please tell me how you and your crytal ball are able to determine none of the posts above are what they believe...
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by Phrancis View Post
    I think Ron Paul has had it right all along, but nobody listens to him. MORE government never improves the situation. All in all, I think hard-working Americans and especially business owners would be much better off if the bureaucrats got out of their way. Romney definitely is the lesser of two evils, but that's not saying much. He's grasping for straws at this point. Here is a suggestion: stick to the economy, stupid!
    What I find interesting is:

A few years ago... the majority thought bigger govt was the answer. Now I see more and more and more folks thinking less govt is the answer.

Now for the $Mil question: Is one the right answer today and the other the right answer tomorrow (or the right answer yesterday)... or is one of the two choices above the right answer ALL The time? And if the latter is true... then why do we not stick to one? MeThinks within this last question is the solution to the problem.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

There is nothing more pathetic than the minions of Obama who after 4 years of disaster and incompetence can only focus on the GOP.

There is nothing more pathetic than the lefts empty "eat the rich" diatribe because they can not run on any of their accomplishments.

The lefts level of blind allegiance in the face of massive debt, corruption and complete incompetence on Federal, State and local levels. Pathetic.

The "old rich guy paradigm " isn't working so please out of desperation keep using it.

It just re-affirms you people eleceted a pot head moron who has to be attached at the hip to a teleprompter to keep him from saying stupid sh"*.

Romney called out the coward Reid to prove his accusations yesterday.

We're still waiting for Reids response.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    There is nothing more pathetic than the minions of Obama who after 4 years of disaster and incompetence can only focus on the GOP.

There is nothing more pathetic than the lefts empty "eat the rich" diatribe because they can not run on any of their accomplishments.

The lefts level of blind allegiance in the face of massive debt, corruption and complete incompetence on Federal, State and local levels.

The "old rich guy paradigm " isn't working so please out of desperation keep using it.

It just re-affirms you people eleceted a pot head moron who has to be attached at the hip to a teleprompter to keep him from saying stupid sh"*.

Romney called out the coward Reid to prove his accusations yesterday.

We're still waiting for Reids response.
    They say the proof is in the puddin'... well here is a flavor:

A TRUE leader moves FORWARD... and does not bother with the folks who do not want to follow... the leader leaves them to figure out how to get on the wagon and come along (they are ALL welcome to come along if they choose to).

Now lets take this deff of a leader and apply it to BHO and Mutt Romney:

Which one is leading and which one is looking back at the others?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Talk about pathetic. If the GOP platform was a raft it would have sunk by now.
    As for Robme he should pick a new campaign symbol - I have a suggestion. Name:  fish_flip_flops.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  40.7 KB
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    They say the proof is in the puddin'... well here is a flavor:

A TRUE leader moves FORWARD... and does not bother with the folks who do not want to follow... the leader leaves them to figure out how to get on the wagon and come along (they are ALL welcome to come along if they choose to).

Now lets take this deff of a leader and apply it to BHO and Mutt Romney:

Which one is leading and which one is looking back at the others?

Mao Tse Tung was a leader

Hitler was a leader

Stalin was a leader

Idi Amin was a leader

Robert Mugabe IS a leader.

What are you implying ? That leadership alone is indicative of whats right ?

Barrak Obama is leading millions into chronic poverty.

He came out with his speech on how great he was because 165,000 jobs hace been created but failed to memtion that there were 195,000 fewer people employed in july than in june.

He stood up there and with a cold heart claimed to have created millions of new jobs when millions have given up on looking for employmemt.

No only really stupid people who cant add buy into his lies

No matter who mitt picks, he's going to lose.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast