Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pas1216 View Post
    This site is so full of homophobes it is not funny.

How are gay people "cramming their lifestyle down our throats"? And "assaulting our children with their perverted lifestyle"? I would like some examples because I don't see it.
    Alot of tv shows have gay people. Hell even adds have homo couples. And i have never heard of the straight peoples parade.

Sent from my stupid phone on taptalk.

Funny I just saw a JC Penny back to school add in which it showed two women with kids packing their car with back to school supplies from Penny's.

That was a not to subtle pitch at the gay and lesbian crowd. They apparently haven't learned yet about the effect of there previous adds on mothers day and fathers day adds depicting two moms and two dads respectively.

There stock is trading at 20.46 down from 43 back in February when they hired Ellen Degeneres as there spoke person and the pro gay adds mentioned earlier. They just don't know when to stop their pro gay adds. I'm sure they have the gay market sewed up which is about 1 to 2 % of the population. I hope they enjoy that. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

How are gay people "cramming their lifestyle down our throats"? And "assaulting our children with their perverted lifestyle"? I would like some examples because I don't see it.
    gay parade:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m37QiaXDw54
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Examples ?? Here you go.

First off by the Media's representation of a small group of activist as a large all encompassing community.

After the Chic-Fil-A success, I think most people realize that the LGBT activist are but a small sample of a larger fringe demographic.

The LGBT "community" now have to realize they can NOT effect any real change with threats of boycotts.

The fact that the LGBT community views other peoples opinions of what marriage is and should be as "hate" speech. How "tolerant" of them.

The fact that people that DO NOT ally themselves with the LGBT crowd and chose to be part of a very diverse America are written off as a "Christian right wing nutballs " and called a host of additional pejoratives by the crowd that preaches "tolerance"

The fact that that lifestyle is being represented as a comparable alternative to heterosexuality in Movies, in the media and on the TV.

The fact that members of the LGBT community plan on going into Chik-Fil-As tomorrow and plan to disrupt a private business and do as much damage as possible ( with families present ) because someone dare disagree with their agenda,

( It's going to backfire on them....again)

The fact there are still people like you who come into a debate calling people you do not know "homophobic"

If you can prove someone here "hates gay people" then ok you may have a point. But allow me to offer up a lesson for the unfortunate cognitively deficient web forum activist.

You lose every bit of credibility when you make generic statements like that.

Why not respond from now on with complete deference to the LGBT community.

You obviously have no thoughts of your own.

I believe hyperboles happen on both sides.

My recent X wife is a hair dresser, without stereotype, there were a lot of gay guys at her shop. The never bothered me a bit, we all hang out, and in fact they were the best company as they were the most hilarious of the group and I probably never laughed so hard.

But, when it comes to rights and parades and stuff, stuff does get a little out of hand IMO. I'm not into the biblical stuff, so I'll stay far away from that.

The way I see it, you are born how you are, and you just go with that...But I don't need or want it forced on me with parades and stuff. Just do your thing like straight couples do, ya know? you don't even see straight couples doing much more in public than holding hands normally, right?
    (lately the public is seeing way to many show offs, showing their pride in my humble opinion)

In my humble opinion, again, it would become far more exceptable once it's not a revolution, and flamboyant acting out in protest....Esp. the way those parades are carried on....Just sayin' I'm as accepting as they come to this kind of thing, but when I see the parade, I just have to roll my eyes. I could be way off, and biblical stuff aside, I just don't see how a parade of guys acting out is going to raise awareness or especially any understanding.

I am not a homophobe, they do not scare or frighten me, they do offend me on many levels. I have known many gays in my life and I have been pursued several times aggressively by gays and I have yet to hurt one.

Try looking at the TV programming and movies, like the New Normal on NBC it is going to project a home male couple as good parents and a hetro couple as fools. Look at Will & Grace beyond the boys being gay every woman on that program flirted with a gay relationship. The entertainment world is trying to cram their perverted lifestyle down our throats and want us to accept them as normal. There is no way that homosexuality is normal it just does not work our physiology just does not allow for mating between the same gender.

Same sex marriage is not about love and relationships it is about power and control, they cram this crap down our throats and shove it in our face so they can recruit young people and swell their ranks for power.

Let's face it blacks, Hispanic's and other racial minorities can breed their way to power (I am not saying anything wrong with this) but homos can not breed and no they should not be allowed to adopt and raise children either.

I agree. You expected to say, "yes being gay is OK" and if you think it's not, it's like your some type of cold hearted bastard. Sort of like if you don't believe in AGW.

I'm known quite a few gays and worked with them. Never had a problem, every one of them, very nice. But Just because I can treat them like any other person, doesn't mean I should for any reason have to agree with their lifestyle or think that they need special protection. Let them have a legal civil union, but marriage is a religious ceremony between a man and a women, end of story. That term should not apply to that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrancis View Post
    I believe hyperboles happen on both sides.
    Any examples ? The christian right isnt trying to boycott bussinesses.

total misuse of the word homophobe. A phobia is an irrational fear of something causing one to run away.
    By calling for a national boycott of Chick-fil-a. And telling other gays to stand in front of those stores making out.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Any examples ? The christian right isnt trying to boycott bussinesses.
    WHAT?

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/9903117746.html
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post

That was my thought. I'm pretty sure I remember some conservative christian groups boycotting several companies retailers. It's been a while so I don't remember which ones. I belive they were doing hte exact opposite, and boycotted places that had adds and marketing that supported homosexuality.

I think they might officially boycott the purchase of Subarus.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Read the link and it turns out that an orginization called " life decisions international" creates this list.

How does that represent the entire religous right ?

And why didnt the media run with your example ?

You find one obscure religous group and thats supposed to represent the entire Christian Right ?

You guys are desperate.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast