Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chick-fil-A

Quote Originally Posted by shaygetz View Post
    They're reading a 3,500 year old text, written specifically to the Jewish people of that time, with American eyes. Careful unbiased study will show the "why" of these edicts, something few people in this Wii generation have the patience for. I agree with Mark Twain when he said, "It's not the parts of the Bible that I don't understand that bother me...but the parts that I do."
    The lengths that people will go to to justify counter culture trends that are inherently destructive on society and families amazes me.

The human family as it consist of a man, a woman and children is the product of natural societal evolution.

It produces better human beings. Prisons are full of people from single parent families and its a losing proposition for the gay activist to attack the family unit.

I hope they picked up on that a little yesterday.

To quote Robo... "gays cant procreate, so they indoctrinate".

Its what sickos do...thats the way they roll.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Interesting fact about Chic-Fil-A.

You can NOT buy a Chic-Fil-A franchise, they are rewarded through a program by the family who owns it.

The owner/operator puts NO Capital Investment in the new store they build for him and he splits the profits 50/50 with the family.

Pretty cool huh. Its like winning the lotto especially after the gay activist drew down on them.

Always liked their product, it took this for the kids to try them again. I tend to gravitate towards people, products, candidates and companies that have the right enemies...

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ick-fil-a.html

...Friday's "Kiss in" looks to be interesting in light of the kindness, tolerance and self-control demonstrated in that article...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by shaygetz View Post
    Always liked their product, it took this for the kids to try them again. I tend to gravitate towards people, products, candidates and companies that have the right enemies...

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ick-fil-a.html

...Friday's "Kiss in" looks to be interesting in light of the kindness, tolerance and self-control demonstrated in that article...
    Thanks for that link shaygetz. And these people say they are fighting hate. They are the originators of hate, against a man who simply stated his beliefs when he was asked about them. Looks like I'll be buying me some more chicken come Friday. I am not surprised at how the protesters were treated by the employees. I can only laugh while recalling reading a quote from the Mayor of Chicago that "Chicago doesn't need Chick Fil-A values".

It's probably a mistake to over simplify Chick's business practices. As stuff is revealed about their franchise policies it might be more accurate to call them a cult.
    More reports are showing there involvement with franchise holders to be very controlling in their private lives. It's not just a position about marriage.
    Wait and see before jumping on the Chicken Wagon. I don't trust religious zealots of any flavor.
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

I can't eat there. It's not political or religious. Not much food for the money. Like the local shacks

Quote Originally Posted by Wendo View Post
    How could a person get Chick-fil-A to put a restaurant in their home town? If Chicago doesn't want one I'd welcome one as the nearest one for me is about 100 mi away. How many people on here ate a meal there today??
    "We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that," he said, according to the Baptist Press.

His comments angered advocates of gay-marriage rights, spurring calls to protest the fast-food chain,

http://thehill.com/video/house/24199...a-controversy-

I don't get it. Boycott, OKAY. Patronizing the business, OKAY. Different opinions and beliefs, OKAY.

The above statement was actually not anti-queer, just not pro-queer. I think anyone 'angered' over that statement is mentally ill. The shoe fits.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

I'm not in this whole Chick-Fil-A war...but let's think about this for a minute.

A man says that his company upholds family values and supports righteous beliefs....and in return homosexuals buy food from his company so that they can protest inside the building....then heterosexuals declare Chick-Fil-A day in response to the terrible attack from homosexuals and all line up like cows, to eat chicken.

Did we all just get scammed? Chick-Fil-A just got both sides to buy their product over drama that has nothing to do with chicken...smart folks.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I'm not in this whole Chick-Fil-A war...but let's think about this for a minute.

A man says that his company upholds family values and supports righteous beliefs....and in return homosexuals buy food from his company so that they can protest inside the building....then heterosexuals declare Chick-Fil-A day in response to the terrible attack from homosexuals and all line up like cows, to eat chicken.

Did we all just get scammed? Chick-Fil-A just got both sides to buy their product over drama that has nothing to do with chicken...smart folks.
    Good point. The chicken extruders will be working overtime squirting out nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post

Sounds like "Queers Gone Wild".

That is what it sounds like.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

I missed the news about eating at a Chick-Fil-A on Weds., but I made up for it today by taking my wife with me.

I don't think my wife has eaten there before but she sure enjoyed it. The chicken sandwiches had a good 1" thick piece of white meat. They were very good and I love the waffle fries.

I have a good friend who is gay but I'm not for gay "marriage". Call it something else. Marriage is for a man and woman, not Adam and Steve.

It's just another way for the left to destroy the family. They also do a lot through the schools. Renaming Christmas programs to a "holiday" event, as one. Having the kids tell their parents not to smoke. Having the kids tell the parents to drive electric cars. Having the kids tell the parents what to eat. Telling the kids that a substainable lifestyle is what we should aspire to.

Don't get me started on LBJ's "great sociality" welfare program and how it torn apart black families.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12