Looking for Experienced, Drug Free Refrigeration Technician with clean driving record. To work in Michigan Ann Arbor/ Detroit area. I run a small but growing HVAC/R Company that needs good people to help us grow. Great Pay and Benefits. We would like to find someone who has the people and technical skills to lead our service department in a couple of years. If you are interested please e-mail me. Thanks

hope it works out for you.

Smile thanks

Thank I think might do better asking for evidence of Bigfoot.

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

teaser

whats the pay range,? what kind of work?
    any relocation benes/terms?
    nighter1@excite.com

when you go into the mountains and theres lot of snow, those big melted out foot prints are evidence of bigfoot!
    and dont step in it or eat yellow snow!

teaser

i have been an hvac service tech for about 5yrs and would like to get into refrigeration.what would be the best way to do this?
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

Originally posted by teaser
    Looking for Experienced, Drug Free Refrigeration Technician with clean driving record. To work in Michigan Ann Arbor/ Detroit area. I run a small but growing HVAC/R Company that needs good people to help us grow. Great Pay and Benefits. We would like to find someone who has the people and technical skills to lead our service department in a couple of years. If you are interested please e-mail me. Thanks
    Good luck! But in all honesty, now is the time to find those guys, Michigan is having a hard time right now and there are a lot of layoffs.

How was the Howell home show for you?

Howell home show

Hi Bob, thanks for asking. It was ok when we weren’t getting dumped on by Mother Nature. I don’t think we will go with the outside booth again, but we did have our name out there, and maid one sale. Did you do ok?

I made two sales. It used to be a real big deal, you could sell 20K worth of equipment there, but I don't think the Howell Chamber does a good job of advertising and the economy in Michigan is kinda crappy.........oh well.

Nice area to work.Before I got into service I'd travel 4 hours to do installs up there for a large home builder.Almost got arrested in the grass lakes area.Mich laws and Ohio laws differ greatly on who needs a cdl.
    Go RCR!