Thread: New Member from Boerne TX

Post Likes

New Member from Boerne TX

Hello All.

My name is Rob and I hail from Boerne TX (small town northwest of San Antonio).

I purchased a home here in the hill country 2 ears ago this August. It is a 48 year old gem owned previously by a "Custom Home Builder"....so it is riddled with interesting additions and improvements that sometimes have me and the contractors I have brought in scratching our heads.

The HVAC system was installed new in 2006 and functions but the home (3200 sq/ft) suffers from hot and cold zones due to really poor airflow.

So all you Professionals can expect a nice collection of questions over the next coming months as I attempt to understand the system I currently have and what direction I need to head in for upgrades/improvements.

Thank HVAC-TALK for hosting this site and allowing us equipment owners the chance to get more educated.

Sincerely,
    Rob Tynmann
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Welcome here!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in