+ Reply to Thread

Thread: condensate drain

Post Likes

condensate drain

just had to blow the cond drain out in my house. noticed some water around the furnace a couple days ago. finally got to it tonight and sprayed that sediment crap all over the basement. got the dirty clothes and the dog too lol. that would have been expensive if i had to call someone.

Post Likes

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hvac216 View Post
    just had to blow the cond drain out in my house. noticed some water around the furnace a couple days ago. finally got to it tonight and sprayed that sediment crap all over the basement. got the dirty clothes and the dog too lol. that would have been expensive if i had to call someone.
    better air filters and a uv light is what you need. possibly throw some tabs in the a-coils drain pan.
    As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another Proverbs 27:17 NIV84

Post Likes
    I like doing service calls at my own house, I have to inform the lady of the house no IOU's
    southshorejohn

Post Likes
    I like doing service calls at my own house, I have to inform the lady of the house no IOU's
    southshorejohn

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in