Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

If Gary Johnson ends up on the ballot, he's a plant

i believe 100% that Romney has no chance of winning this election, but that doesn't mean everyone thinks the same way i do.
    a lot of people may believe the media when they say Romney is ahead. (he is not)

we just had a brilliant libertarian candidate run for president.
    Ron Paul had an answer for everything and the media was unable to make him look bad.

according to the political rhythm, the Republicans over-whelmingly dismissed the idea of a libertarian President.
    (what REALLY happened was they supported who was selected for them)

now that they look at that stats, and the illusion of the benefits of the first black president have faded, it looks as if people
    might vote for Romney simply because of disgust in Obama. also, no president has ever been re-elected with such terrible
    unemployment numbers.

now, all of the sudden, this guy Gary Johnson appears out of nowhere.
    i heard a rumor he is suing everyone to get on the ballot of all 50 states.

New Mexico is the most left-wing wacko state in the union.
    there is no such thing as a "conservative" from New Mexico

the whole thing is fishy
    ...this is your vote splitter right here.

---------------------------------------

now here comes the beauty part,
    it sounds terribly hypocritical, but unless i heard he did something i don't agree with, i would have to vote for him due to Obama and Romney's passage of the health care bill

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    i believe 100% that Romney has no chance of winning this election, but that doesn't mean everyone thinks the same way i do.
    a lot of people may believe the media when they say Romney is ahead. (he is not)

Ron Paul had an answer for everything and the media was unable to make him look bad.

according to the political rhythm, the Republicans over-whelmingly dismissed the idea of a libertarian President.
    (what REALLY happened was they supported who was selected for them)

now that they look at that stats, and the illusion of the benefits of the first black president have faded, it looks as if people
    might vote for Romney simply because of disgust in Obama. also, no president has ever been re-elected with such terrible
    unemployment numbers.

now, all of the sudden, this guy Gary Johnson appears out of nowhere.
    i heard a rumor he is suing everyone to get on the ballot of all 50 states.

New Mexico is the most left-wing wacko state in the union.
    there is no such thing as a "conservative" from New Mexico

the whole thing is fishy
    ...this is your vote splitter right here.

---------------------------------------

now here comes the beauty part,
    it sounds terribly hypocritical, but unless i heard he did something i don't agree with, i would have to vote for him due to Obama and Romney's passage of the health care bill
    Bill clinton was the first black president, according to sharpton and jesse

Gary Johnson is the best of the 3 IMHO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post

Ron Paul did that to himself on foreign affairs.
    I usually agree with you, but on this I cannot.
    This time I am voting for CHANGE and HOPE it works.
    I may be doing the same thing in 4 years, but for now we definitely need change!
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Hey Wolfie just go just vote the straight communist party line (Democrat) and stop posting this BS. Romney is no Reagan that is for sure but he is not a dedicated communist either like Obama. He is not my choice but still better by far than a true communist for our President. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Gary Johnson has been an outspoken advocate for efficient government, balanced budgets, rational drug policy reform, protection of civil liberties, comprehensive tax reform, and personal freedom. As Governor of New Mexico, Johnson was known for his common sense business approach to governing. He eliminated New Mexico's budget deficit, cut the rate of growth in state government in half, and privatized half of the state prisons.
    http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/front

Sounds like a left-wing wacko to me.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey Wolfie just go just vote the straight communist party line (Democrat) and stop posting this BS. Romney is no Reagan that is for sure but he is not a dedicated communist either like Obama. He is not my choice but still better by far than a true communist for our President. Thank you, thank you very much
    Please disregard this previous post Wolfie. I need to reread your post two or three times to ascertain the true meaning of them. All your past posts on Romney have been knocking him and suggesting we vote for someone else or not vote. Glad you are on board with not allowing a true communist from getting another 4 years to completely destroy America. Romney is no Reagan but he is also not a dedicated communist either. My apologies. Thank you, thank you very
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Romneys wearing of special underwear.... his belief in Moloch...... truly make him evil..... but compared to Obama "the kenyan" he is the less of those two evils.

Of course a vote for Romney will be a vote for Obama because Obama has already been selected for another term.....and voting for Romney isnt going to change that.

But do vote..... It is your duty as an American to vote.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3CQPtCKQxA

He makes more sense than Joe Bama or the Mutt.
    FEN

Gary Johnson hardly came out of nowhere. He was NM Gov for 8 years. Few complaints. Your statement about NM being "The most left wing state in the Union" is pathetic. NM is a swing state and now has a Republican governor. How left does that sound? Tell me why I should even bother to attempt to read your posts when they refuse any factual information?
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

I like a lot of the points made on Gary Johnson's website. I believe he is a good alternative to Mittens, who's simply another corporatist puppet.
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    I like a lot of the points made on Gary Johnson's website. I believe he is a good alternative to Mittens, who's simply another corporatist puppet.
    Vote for Gary if you wish. Vote for Ron Paul. Vote for Jesus. The coming election will be won by either Romney or Obama, but you are free to pick other losers if you wish.

And I do not like the new format.
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 08-05-2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW FORMAT.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

And I do not like the new format.
    Yeah, change is hard.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast