Alerton Interface with BACnet/IP

I have one project using envision 2.6 and BCM-ETH, I have to integrate with micron fire alarm system, they are using BACnet/IP I tried to scan their gateway using device scan in envision but only my Alerton controllers are shown, I tried to scan using third party CAS Bacnet explorer it got both Alerton and Micron networks, but Alerton netwrok came under BACnet/Ethernet and Miccron came under BACnet/IP.

Is there any settings I have to do to succefully scan their system, all the physical connections are OK IP's are OK.

Is there any difference between Bacnet/IP & Bacnet/Ethernet?

I'm not an Alerton proffessional as this is my first time to work with Alerton system.

Any help will be highly appreciated, thanks.

You are going to have to get into the general system setup in the Envision front end and also hyper terminal into the BCM-Eth. They have the system setup to run Bacnet over Ethernet instead of Bacnet/IP. Its easy to change if you know Alerton.

Bacnet Ethernet is only on one subnet and cannot pass routers, Bacnet IP is well just as it says.
    UA Local 141

Urgent

Thanks CB_Matt & Berg2666, if I changed the envision and the BCM-ETH from BAcnet/ETH to BACnet/IP, I have to make all the commissioning activities for the VLC's again??

No. It should not have any effect on the VLC's

After Success in discovering points

I'll try this after the weekend, so if I have the point list with me, what I have to do offline, should I make a program using Visio and if so it will be only soft I/O points, and if so where I have to download it; in the BCM?
    and in case I want to show the points in graphics only, what I have to do?