Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My mortgage is with Wells Fargo. Sometime last year I was cutting it close on the due date and phoned in my payment. I had to call back about 3 times due to the fact of ebonics translation. Perhaps the phones were hacked and redirected to a payphone in S.E DC but it was bad.

Wells Fargo is a street thug of a bank from what I've read.Nice to know that if I ever have problems I'll just pack my shiet and no need to ask for some time. Man I hope some dirt is found with them and they crash and burn , they do seem solid for now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    But six everybody deserves the American dream of homeownership, bullsh*t, can't afford a house? Well fu*k you I can't afford you one eather.
    Lol...

Well us white folk dont get to see none of that 175 million because...well....
    our skin is a light color.

Ignore the street thugs who signed loans that were financed by Federal institutions like Fannie and Freddie and blame the banks.

Cuz its Wells Fargos fault.

When the Bushs economic cabinet called in all of the bank CEOs Wells Fargo initially refused the money from TARP.

They didn't need it because they didn't participate.

You all missed this quote at the end of the article (my emphasis):

"The part of the settlement for $125 million deals with mortgages that were priced and sold by independent mortgage brokers through Wells Fargo's wholesale channel. The financial institution said that it is discontinuing financing mortgages that are originated, priced and sold by independent mortgage brokers through the mortgage wholesale channel."

Quote Originally Posted by dijit View Post
    You all missed this quote at the end of the article (my emphasis):

"The part of the settlement for $125 million deals with mortgages that were priced and sold by independent mortgage brokers through Wells Fargo's wholesale channel. The financial institution said that it is discontinuing financing mortgages that are originated, priced and sold by independent mortgage brokers through the mortgage wholesale channel."
    Sure did. I was making it from my phone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12