Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AC5096 View Post
    We have quite of few all truck and no tools contractors around here.

I'd rather use a contractor that drove an old window van, that has the proper tools and the knowledge to use them. Than some yahoo who pulls up in a $50K truck with no tools and when it comes time to do the the work he sends out a crew of illegals or inbreds.
    All of our trucks aren't great but my boss is one of them people with zero pride in vehicles but we have nice tools, and I guarantee we do better work than most of the rest, but we have warranty and 24 hr service so we have to do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Just to keep things in check.... Its white folks doing this car trunking too.

Ive known car trunkers all my life......some of them horrendously bad at what they do....but some of them who actually cared about giving good service to the customer.

Anyhow.... its not just the mexicans.
    For sure..white folk,blacks asians,and Latinos...

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    All of our trucks aren't great but my boss is one of them people with zero pride in vehicles but we have nice tools, and I guarantee we do better work than most of the rest, but we have warranty and 24 hr service so we have to do it right.
    Good for your employer.

I do hope your service vehicles are reliable.

Nothing wrong in keeping your vehicle in good working order and clean, but when some of these clowns pull up in a tricked out 4wheel drive with the Browning deer decal in the back window. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what their priorities are.

See it every year, guy's that are busy, doing a lot work really thinking they are making money. , Then after a season or two never to be seen again, because they don't have any $$ set aside for the lean times, get sick of the call backs. Granted not all of them get it, but many move on to something else.
    southshorejohn

Quote Originally Posted by AC5096 View Post
    Good for your employer.

I do hope your service vehicles are reliable.

Nothing wrong in keeping your vehicle in good working order and clean, but when some of these clowns pull up in a tricked out 4wheel drive with the Browning deer decal in the back window. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what their priorities are.
    Or worse, political bumper stickers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12