Question for anyone who lives down south. My uncle purchased a 90 + about a year and a half ago. He said they(the professional installers) had to come back and adjust the amp on the blower about 2 months ago(too high). He is now being told by those same people that he has heavy mold on his A coil and needs to drop $XXXX for an ultra-violet light. Does that much mold happen in that little time? I'm from up North and don't know how the whole Florida thing works. He's older and I don't want to see him get hosed by anyone. Thanks ahead of time for any feedback.
[Edited by arpa on 08-25-2006 at 02:59 PM]