Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 26 of 26
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,410
    Hey Im all for thinking outside the box. But you are suggesting the POTUS had a guy kill a bunch of citizens to promote an agneda. Obama really doesnt give a poop about you owning guns.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,410
    And furthermore, this kind of thing make people want to own guns, not ban them. You dont like the president and thats fine. Just dont start stoopid stuff like this, makes ya look...

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    And furthermore, this kind of thing make people want to own guns, not ban them. You dont like the president and thats fine. Just dont start stoopid stuff like this, makes ya look...
    As assinine as the OP may sound initially.... What if I suggested that the administration was selling weaponry to mexican drug cartels? fastly and furiously. If it had not happened, I would sound like a rubber-room nutcase.

    Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

    I am not saying this shooting is a conspiracy, I find that highly improbable, but the idea is indeed worthy consideration.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,824
    Ollie North ring a bell?

    Take this thread down it's an embarrassment to this forum.
    Always here

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,734
    Maybe Hugh has something to do with this.His gloom and doom prediction of a few years ago never happened! His prediction of a stock market crash,and his gold going to 3k was just a dream.He bought only gold ,he needs catalysts to drive his gold! I think we have motive here?

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    st louis mo
    Posts
    334
    a few of us better let the ol crack pipe cool off fer a while dogs, lol

  7. #20
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Urbandale IA. USA
    Posts
    4,934
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    Hey Im all for thinking outside the box. But you are suggesting the POTUS had a guy kill a bunch of citizens to promote an agneda. Obama really doesnt give a poop about you owning guns.
    It is my understanding that GWB tried the type of program similar to fast and furious, but it was MUCH smaller in scale and was not accomplishing any results, so it was dropped.
    Obama picked up the program, broadened the scope, and got caught doing it.
    He (being transparent) issued an executive order to hide his involvement.
    I would not put ANYTHING past a Marxist-Socialist president.
    He wants power over the people, he wants to control the people, he wants OUR MONEY....
    .
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,410
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    Just dont start stoopid stuff like this, makes ya look...
    Hugh, I apologize or this statement last night.

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,376
    I see this post has died for some reason, maybe drinking the koolaid keeps anyone from questioning the so called "Official" (msm) story.

    But the more I hear from wittnesses that were there, something doesnt smell right, and since the msm's are not picking it up, makes my hairs on my back stand up.....kind of the feeling I got when I saw two towers fall in such wonderfull demo versions, not to mention the afterwards third one..


    People, dont get distracted by media feel good stories, anythime the media doesnt pick up on jucie stories, you have to ask.....


    Why Not


    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I see this post has died for some reason, maybe drinking the koolaid keeps anyone from questioning the so called "Official" (msm) story.

    But the more I hear from wittnesses that were there, something doesnt smell right, and since the msm's are not picking it up, makes my hairs on my back stand up.....kind of the feeling I got when I saw two towers fall in such wonderfull demo versions, not to mention the afterwards third one..


    People, dont get distracted by media feel good stories, anythime the media doesnt pick up on jucie stories, you have to ask.....


    Why Not


    Roy
    I think most of us would like to hear some kind of statement from the shooter. Anything. The silence troubles the mind and tweaks possibilities. But at the end of the day, obvious answers are usually the answer.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I think most of us would like to hear some kind of statement from the shooter. Anything. The silence troubles the mind and tweaks possibilities. But at the end of the day, obvious answers are usually the answer.
    The guy can't give a statement because he's whacked out of his fu$cking mind. He's another MKUltra project, clearly.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

    -Alfred E Newman

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,941
    It wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't set up by our incompetent government.

    Reminiscent of Sirhan Sirhan.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't set up by our incompetent government.

    Reminiscent of Sirhan Sirhan.
    Exactly like sirhan sirhan. I would be surprised if it wasn't an OP. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. This is how the government gets things done. They don't care how blatant it is because we're too stupid as a society to believe that things have spiraled completely out of control. Just look at 911, if people are stupid enough to believe that they will believe anything
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

    -Alfred E Newman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event