Was Holmes actually the shooter?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Was Holmes actually the shooter?

Given the Obama administration’s proclivity to pull a stunt in an effort for more gun control many think that Fast and Furious was an attempt to send guns to Mexico to create a non-existent gun running problem so more gun control could be accomplished.

Got to thinking today that the Aurora, Colorado massacre could be another such government created event. Think about this;

1) The shooter was masked so we don’t know if the shooter was actually Holmes himself or a stand-in.

2) The preparation and planning done ahead of time was not something most individuals would think of or perform. However, the CIA, Department of Justice or a similar government group could easily come up with the idea and carry it out. How many individuals have what it takes to plan, carry out and even booby trap their apartment to such a degree? Does not seem to add up to me.

3) Holmes is a mystery character. Would not the government choose a patsy that seems to have such an blank background?

4) The next one is the one thing that set me thinking about this at all. Holmes seems to be drugged up to the point that he seems to not have a clue what is going on. He was going to the university learning about stuff like mind control and could have been selected by some black ops government agency as the patsy and now is do drugged up that he could not tell you who he is much less understand he is framed.

Just thinking, not saying this is so, just thinking.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

There are libtards in this world, so I guess anything is possible.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

And then their is the fact that he did not resist and they picked him up just outside the back of the rear theatre door. Perhaps he was drugged up and brought to the back door while the real government shooter was taken away.

Why would someone go to all the trouble of creating an elaborate series of booby traps in their apartment and then tell the authorities. Would he not let them learn the hard way? I thought the idea was to take out the authorities with the booby traps when they got there. Why tip them off?

Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    And then their is the fact that he did not resist and they picked him up just outside the back of the rear theatre door. Perhaps he was drugged up and brought to the back door while the real government shooter was taken away.

Why would someone go to all the trouble of creating an elaborate series of booby traps in their apartment and then tell the authorities. Would he not let them learn the hard way? I thought the idea was to take out the authorities with the booby traps when they got there. Why tip them off?

Your thoughts?
    Contrary points:

1] Yes idiots like this CAN do much planning, Columbine as an example.

But if the dude appears so loopy, makes me wonder how he could mange getting out of bed.

2] Gun shop or range owner also had him on a sort of improvised company watch-list.

But I suppose he could be in on it.

3] Operation sound difficult and risky. Police were there in minutes I think. Would have required vast number of people in the conspiracy. Point being, too many people with mouths. Forge purchases, or find the right dupe I guess. Entrance to apartment to plant stuff, which would be perhaps risky and rather pointless material to add to a mass shooting.

4] No real need for a conspiracy. The anti-gunners do little but sit around and plan the response to the next mass shooting. It will happen. Even smaller events like zimmerman/martin can get blown into full public national riot mode very easily with the right media coverage.

5] Bad timing for a conspiracy. It is known that mass shooting promote more gun sales than gun laws, generally. An obama push for gun laws would rally repug voter like little else. A year from now, workable conspiracy if he gets elected again. Possible I suppose, the desperate act of a failing presidency to have one last trophy, but I don't see him as anywhere near defeated for re-election.

I did see one + point you missed. The dude had a mask on, but I read where he threw smoke bombs, NOT tear gas. Why the mask???

Also, appears loopy AND now claims amnesia... Could be the drugs they doped him up with fried his grey matter? They would have had to have drugged him up pretty good.

Edit, one more. I would like to know more about the 'capture'. Seems a tad odd that would not end up in a dead suspect. But the point could be construed to work either for or against a conspiracy, I have not thought it through. I love conspiracy theories.
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 07-27-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: One more
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

You say your "Just thinking"
    No, your not thinking at all. What you don't seem to want consider is BO has done less to affect the SECOUND than any past President you can think of.
    And it doesn't matter what his personal take is on gun control because he hasn't acted on it and won't. Why? It's a loosing battle for any politician.

I know to pass the 8th grade everyone has to take the Constitution test. I think you must have not finished 8th grade, cheated, or just forgot everything it it takes to change an amendment.
    Did you also forget that our Presidents aren't Emperors and can't change things by waving their hands?
    Tell me your not aligned with that nut job representative who thinks there are eleborate plots to take your guns. Fantasy island isn't just a 3 hour cruise it lasts a lifetime.
    I'm not even sure why I bother to reply to this stuff. Hopeless.
    Tracers work both ways.

I bet Hugh drives a Cordoba.....
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I bet Hugh drives a Cordoba.....
    Or a Vespa.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Well I did not believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy I just as adamantly do not be in anyway that this shooting could be a conspiracy.

A person with this clown education and IQ could easily plan and execute this plan; I could have done this and many more that visit this site would have the skills.

Holmes may have not ultimately had the balls to get into a shoot out with police and die even if he had planned on it. The glazed doped demeanor could be lack of sleep or just an overwhelming internal grief.

One thing we do not need is another idiot like Charlie Sheen our spouting nonsense especialy from the conservative side.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Well I did not believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy I just as adamantly do not be in anyway that this shooting could be a conspiracy.

A person with this clown education and IQ could easily plan and execute this plan; I could have done this and many more that visit this site would have the skills.

Holmes may have not ultimately had the balls to get into a shoot out with police and die even if he had planned on it. The glazed doped demeanor could be lack of sleep or just an overwhelming internal grief.

One thing we do not need is another idiot like Charlie Sheen our spouting nonsense especialy from the conservative side.
    We are just speculating among friends. Thinking. No accusations have been made. It is worthy of thought, perhaps has no merit but somebody has to consider all of the possible angles in situations like this or we are truly become sheep in the chute for slaughter.

In the words of James M. "I don't never trust nobody ever for nuthin". That boy is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he does have a policy I can respect for content.

It's not worthy of ANY thought.
    Always here

Further speculation/thought:
    Holmes is a radical liberal that was looking for conservatives - BUT the media will never pursue that line of thinking....
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Given the Obama administration’s proclivity to pull a stunt in an effort for more gun control many think that Fast and Furious was an attempt to send guns to Mexico to create a non-existent gun running problem so more gun control could be accomplished.

Got to thinking today that the Aurora, Colorado massacre could be another such government created event. Think about this;

1) The shooter was masked so we don’t know if the shooter was actually Holmes himself or a stand-in.

2) The preparation and planning done ahead of time was not something most individuals would think of or perform. However, the CIA, Department of Justice or a similar government group could easily come up with the idea and carry it out. How many individuals have what it takes to plan, carry out and even booby trap their apartment to such a degree? Does not seem to add up to me.

3) Holmes is a mystery character. Would not the government choose a patsy that seems to have such an blank background?

4) The next one is the one thing that set me thinking about this at all. Holmes seems to be drugged up to the point that he seems to not have a clue what is going on. He was going to the university learning about stuff like mind control and could have been selected by some black ops government agency as the patsy and now is do drugged up that he could not tell you who he is much less understand he is framed.

Just thinking, not saying this is so, just thinking.
    Someone smoking crack? Not saying its so, just thinking.

Im not an obama fan, but I can assure you he's not having crazy looking guys kill people in theaters late at night to rally for gun control. Gun control is prolly the last thing on his mind. Step away from the crack pipe mr....

It is so nice to be around kind, considerate, gentle, well meaning supportive folks who are tolerant of exploring an alternative possibility.

I am not saying it is so, I am exploring a few things that point in a particular direction. Fact is, nobody could see that it was Holmes under that mask so you can't say for a fact that it was Holmes. He seems totally doped up and seems to not have a clue what is going on.

Now we have all the more calls for gun control and the possible signing of the UN gun treaty in just a few weeks.

Lets see if somebody does a hit job on Holmes before he can actually talk. That would give my idea a little more possibility.

Anyway, my pipe just went out so I need to fire it back up and see what's next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast