Page 1 of 23 1234567811 ... LastLast

another whackjob goes on a shooting spree

Some goof went nuts in Denver at the batman opening and killed 14, injured 50+ people.

why does this always happen in Colorado
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Odd that they haven't released the identity of this pikey bastard. Reminds me of the shooting that happened on that military base where that muslim phuk killed a dozen people.

They didn't release his identity for a while because they knew it would cause problems.

Smells like the stench of political correctness.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

They lowered the dead to 12 and released his name and age. James Holmes, 24yrs old.

WTF is wrong with these people...Prison or death is not good enough for them. They should be strung up and tortured as an example for any other freaks thinking of doing this crap

Does Colorado have a conceal carry law ? The only way you can prevent random shootings like this is to arm the law abiding general public.

Now the media is going to cover this ad naseum and low life politicians are going to try and use it but it needs perspective.

2 weeks ago 18 shot in Chicago.

3rd week of March 49 people shot and a 6 year old girl shot in her living room and another 6 year old girl shot on her porch.

Compare the coverage of the Colorado shootings to the coverage to the coverage of the Chicago shootings

Lets see how many politicians come out and offer to solve peoples problems.

Big brother release a photo yet?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

ABC came out this morning and reported incorrectly that this guy was a Tea Party member.

Just because his name matched the name of another Tea Party member that was 30 years older.

Thats the mentallity of the liberal media. To plant those seeds and then offer a correction an hour later.

This should prove to any Conservative or independent that this is a culture war and they will stop at nothing to malign the right.

Lets hope the politicians will come out and spit up nonsense to make us feel better and safer.

MeThinks this smells like promoting the UN gun treaty...

OTOH... seems to me the level of nut-cases doing stupid things has risen to a multi-year high. Wonder why this (high number of nutjobs doing stupid things) ALWAYS happens when a liberal is in the WH?

I agree with Six: If someone had been carrying... they could have ended this with less folks getting hurt/killed. (Need to remember the nutjob supposedly had a vest on...).

I was thinking to myself this morning... would I have the nerve to sneak up on him and put a couple in his head (from a location of no collateral danger to others)? Perhaps if the circumstances were right.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

How does that make sense? Some one goes on a shooting rampage, so let's dump even more guns on the street into the hands of people who don't know how to use them?

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    How does that make sense? Some one goes on a shooting rampage, so let's dump even more guns on the street into the hands of people who don't know how to use them?
    It makes good sense if one thinks a little (nothing personal meant):

First: Guns do not kill people, PEOPLE kill people. You can have a gun sitting on the table for years... and it will not kill anyone until someone picks it up and uses it. With the logic in the quote... them pencils mis-spell words... LOL

Second: Criminals will ALWAYS get guns... illegally. The only thing we do restricting guns is take away the ability of a law abiding citizen to protect themselves. Kinda like taking seat belts out of cars because few folks use them... just not much common sense in that.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I carry a concealed weapon and had I been in that theatre, I would have shot him in the brain until my gun melted as soon as he threw that gas canister. Would have been quite simple with a laser dot on his cranium.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    You need first to learn how to read. Concealed carry is not dumping, and to get one you need to demonstrate proficiency.

Keep walking, nothing to see here.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

12 dead at what 25 yards max with a rifle, a shotgun and 2 handguns.....

This number could have been way higher in some aspects and it could have been way lower via a law abiding permit carrier that shoots.

Shame this will be spun from the law abiding in being able to assist in just such a situation, to none being be able to even own a gun of any kind

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    It makes good sense if one thinks a little (nothing personal meant):

First: Guns do not kill people, PEOPLE kill people. You can have a gun sitting on the table for years... and it will not kill anyone until someone picks it up and uses it. With the logic in the quote... them pencils mis-spell words... LOL

Second: Criminals will ALWAYS get guns... illegally. The only thing we do restricting guns is take away the ability of a law abiding citizen to protect themselves. Kinda like taking seat belts out of cars because few folks use them... just not much common sense in that.
    If this guy’s gun did not kill those people, what did? How would he have killed that many people if he did not have a gun?

I am in no way espousing making guns illegal but guns DO making killing too easy. The simple truth of it is that we have to take the bad with the good with guns.

Saying guns don’t kill is like saying bombs don’t kill.

Page 1 of 23 1234567811 ... LastLast