New member intro

Looks like a nice site to get some advice on HVAC issues, so figured I'd join. I went to business school, but right now I'm a wife and stay at home mom to two young girls. I won't bore you with all of the day to day stuff that keeps me busy! We live in Northeastern Wisconsin, and we normally don't rely on our central air like we have had to this summer! It's been a record year for temps well above 90 and we've had issue upon issue with our central air.....so it's been a little frustrating because my girls and I don't really have anywhere else to go to get relief (staying with relatives was the only solution -- and that can be tough for little ones to be away from their crib/toys, etc). My husband went to school for his Aircraft & Powerplant maintenance license after he was done in the Air Force, so he is mechanical and can fix just about anything, but that was also what started us on this adventure, so to speak! I love him for that, but it gets him into trouble once in a while! lol
    I'll explain that more when I ask my question about the on-going issue. Looking forward to your expertise! Thanks so much, Courtney

welcome aboard, be sure you read & comprehend the rules before asking ????

(no diy!)
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.