Christie plans to run in 2016 because he weighs too much to run right now.

he'll be tapped for Secratary of something but running isn't going to happen.....
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Rocky and Bullwinkle may run in 2016.

And they might win.

Anybody COULD run in 2016. It does not matter and nobody cares, the political landscape between now and then might be unfathomably different than what we see today.

Oh yeah, and he is a lard-butt. I personally do not care, but it does not go over well with potential voters.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

What is the word around here on Gary Johnson?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    What is the word around here on Gary Johnson?
    Never heard of him.

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Johnson confounds political reporters because his mix of positions doesn't correspond to their bipolar worldview, where everybody is either a free-spending, pro-civil-liberties, dovish liberal Democrat or a skinflint, lock-'em-up, hawkish conservative Republican.

Johnson is actually much closer to the mainstream of American voters than he is to the fringes. Poll after poll shows growing numbers of Americans are socially liberal and fiscally conservative. "I don't think either major party embraces those values," says Johnson. "I'm running in the same political category as most people in this country."

They figured that out in New Mexico, where Johnson was governor from 1995 to 2003. Though the state is overwhelmingly Democratic, Johnson won a solid victory with his platform of cutting taxes and reining in spending. And in spite of facing a legislature that was two-thirds Democratic, he delivered, vetoing 750 bills and thousands of line-item expenditures. He easily won re-election, and when he left office, the state had a $1-billion budget surplus.

Jobs in New Mexico grew at a faster clip under Johnson than under any other former governor who ran for president this year -- five times faster than they did in Massachusetts when Romney was governor. But Johnson quickly corrects any suggestion that he "created" jobs.

"I didn't create a single job," he says. "The private sector did that. But I did create an environment where the private sector could flourish. And that's what I'll do as president."
    http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opi...163000556.html

Sounds like something you need.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Sounds good to me, from the article. But if he cannot even get enough votes to win the republican primary then I guess he is hopeless.

Rocky and Bullwinkle may run in 2016.

And they might win.

too left wing