Thread: Yt and Yk

Yt and Yk

Looking for iom's, service bulletins, teardown manuals or any other manuals on these chillers. Thanks

JCI has OMs on their website for everything that is current. Unfortunately, YTs haven't been made since 2003 (I think).

Yeah looking more for service bulletins and teardown manuals

So are a lot of folks. You need to narrow your search if you want help. To say that you want someone to send you service and teardown manuals indiscriminately is asking way too much.

Narrow my search down to what. How bout service manuals for them. I used to have access to all this at company I worked at for 13 years but it was on their hard drives. I recently moved to new state and have an account that has 2 Yt and a yk. So was just trying to get as much information I can again on these machines again.

How about if someone walked up to you and said "I want a book on a Trane CV model chiller"? Then you hand him one and he says it's not the right one, that he has something different. Now that you think about it from that perspective, what exactly would be the correct thing to ask for? I'm not bein' ugly here, but there's probably 28 different compressors for the YK's alone. I don't think your computer will handle a 9937 mb download for all the lit ever put out on those two machines.........

I gotcha sorry wasn't more specific. I got a yk dd dd h4-cn e. compressor ydhd-46dd. Ytgoa1b2-chh compressor ydtj-76

Can anyone help me out