Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A

How could a person get Chick-fil-A to put a restaurant in their home town? If Chicago doesn't want one I'd welcome one as the nearest one for me is about 100 mi away. How many people on here ate a meal there today??
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

I didn't eat a meal there today but if we had one in my town I might have...and not because of the war that's going on but because they do have great food.

As far as getting one in your town...call their headquarters and see if they will let you speak to someone in that department.....good luck.

I honked and waved to the block long line as i went by. It was 113° today and was to busy to wait that long in line.
    I think they are franchises so see if you can buy one for your area.

My work schedule would not allow me to wait in line for 3 hours.
    I really wanted to go, but I will show my approval in the near future.

The party of tolerance and love is sure narrow minded about traditional conservatives.... Aren't they???
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

I did....good stuff and good service. That's what I want at a restaurant. Screw Chitown
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I need to start watching the news. Real nuggets by the company to stand for what some would call 'judeo- christian' values.

I worked in a mall today that had a chik fil a .... That chicken sandwich with the pickles & butter on it is damn good.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Chic-Fil-A Day huge success in southern california after that special-rights-for-homosexuals militant organization tied to boycott the restaurant.

people were lined up and waiting over an hour and half and ended up having to turn people away.
    people were still eating in the store long after it closed

They say marriage is between a man and a woman because it is in the Bible. Well let us take a look shall we. Traditional marriage is defined in Genesis 2:24
    •wives are subordinate to their husbands
    •interfaith marriage is forbidden
    •marriages are generally arranged, not based on romantic love
    •bride who could not prove her virginity was stoned to death
    I know plenty of "the Bible is the word of God" people whom married and were not virgins.
    Another "Traditional " edict is if a woman was raped she is to marry her rapist. The rapist is to pay the victim's father 50 shekels of silver for loss of property. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 REALLY?!!
    Oh and the widow who has not had a son must marry her brother in law and submit to him sexually. Genesis 38:6-10
    There was polygamy in the Bible and concubines. Solomon had 700 wives! THIS IS traditional?

Yesterday I stopped by the local Chick Fil-A on the way to work for a chicken biscuit. I went inside because the drive thru was wrapped around the building and extended into the neighboring shopping center's parking lot. This was at 6:40 AM. Last night I saw on the news that the store closed early, they showed the sign posted on the door, "Closed due to chicken depletion". Couldn't help but laugh at how it was worded.

We had dinner as a family there yesterday...funny, the gay couple standing in line with me wasn't threatened by my beliefs at all. Who'd of thought that a Bible thumper and two sodomites could agree that the bigger issue of freedom to express one's beliefs in the public forum trumped our personal differences. Maybe if more folks stopped yammering on about their rights and started excersising their responsibilities, we might have a better country to pass on to the next generation.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by midwesthvactech View Post
    They say marriage is between a man and a woman because it is in the Bible. Well let us take a look shall we. Traditional marriage is defined in Genesis 2:24
    •wives are subordinate to their husbands
    •interfaith marriage is forbidden
    •marriages are generally arranged, not based on romantic love
    •bride who could not prove her virginity was stoned to death
    I know plenty of "the Bible is the word of God" people whom married and were not virgins.
    Another "Traditional " edict is if a woman was raped she is to marry her rapist. The rapist is to pay the victim's father 50 shekels of silver for loss of property. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 REALLY?!!
    Oh and the widow who has not had a son must marry her brother in law and submit to him sexually. Genesis 38:6-10
    There was polygamy in the Bible and concubines. Solomon had 700 wives! THIS IS traditional?
    Why do people do this ? I'm not a big Christian but agree that marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Like their isn't enough proof of the damage thats been done to our society because of the family unit.

Its got little to do with the bible.

For 2000 years in many different cultures and religions marriage is a Mother and Father.

Its what every child deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Why do people do this ?
    They're reading a 3,500 year old text, written specifically to the Jewish people of that time, with American eyes. Careful unbiased study will show the "why" of these edicts, something few people in this Wii generation have the patience for. I agree with Mark Twain when he said, "It's not the parts of the Bible that I don't understand that bother me...but the parts that I do."
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast