Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 85
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,594

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    835
    This isn't going to go over well here!

    From Forbes none the less.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,767
    crickets! We all know facts have a liberal bias.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Its typical liberal math and misinformation.

    You know your average public school educated liberal who thinks 1 +1 =37.

    Its based off percentages of increase and these liberls actually are cheering over a 5 trillion dollar increase in Federal spending with 1% GDP increase anually.

    How about some more Obama data.

    Every 5th man is out of a job.

    Every seventh person relies on food stamps

    Gas prices have more than doubled

    Only half of colledge graduates can find a job

    One in 4 homes are under water

    A record number of people have dropped out of the labor force


    Real unemployment is at 20%

    Inflation is double digit

    So laugh it up. I wonder why Obama campaign isnt using these spending figures

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    17
    Very interesting read! Thanks for sharing.

    I am disappointed in many aspects of Obama's administration -- Afghanistan is top of my list, with the the lack of prosecution of the Wall Street criminals a close second -- but he was certainly handed an awful situation from President Bush.

    As it looks more and more likely that Obama will get a second term, I have to hope he'll be able to do more of the things he's said are his goals.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,916
    Quote Originally Posted by hscudd View Post
    Very interesting read! Thanks for sharing.

    I am disappointed in many aspects of Obama's administration -- Afghanistan is top of my list, with the the lack or prosecution of the Wall Street criminals a close second -- but he was certainly handed an awful situation from President Bush.

    As it looks more and more likely that Obama will get a second term, I have to hope he'll be able to do more of the things he's said are his goals.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Its typical liberal math and misinformation.

    You know your average public school educated liberal who thinks 1 +1 =37.

    Its based off percentages of increase and these liberls actually are cheering over a 5 trillion dollar increase in Federal spending with 1% GDP increase anually.

    How about some more Obama data.

    Every 5th man is out of a job.

    Every seventh person relies on food stamps

    Gas prices have more than doubled

    Only half of colledge graduates can find a job

    One in 4 homes are under water

    A record number of people have dropped out of the labor force


    Real unemployment is at 20%

    Inflation is double digit

    So laugh it up. I wonder why Obama campaign isnt using these spending figures
    So the answer is to pull the rug out from under the people having trouble and cut taxes for the upper income individuals and corporations. Sounds like a plan to fail.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by hscudd View Post
    Very interesting read! Thanks for sharing.

    I am disappointed in many aspects of Obama's administration -- Afghanistan is top of my list, with the the lack of prosecution of the Wall Street criminals a close second -- but he was certainly handed an awful situation from President Bush.

    As it looks more and more likely that Obama will get a second term, I have to hope he'll be able to do more of the things he's said are his goals.
    You people are delusional. No question about it.

    Obamas had 4 years to clean up the democrats sub prime fiasco and all hes done is make it worse.

    You want evil bankers to go to jail but not the democrat politicians that forced Fannie and Freddie to buy junk morgages...

    unreal.

    At the heart of every liberals position is ignorance.

    What polls lead you to believe the incompetent one will be re-elected ?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    So the answer is to pull the rug out from under the people having trouble and cut taxes for the upper income individuals and corporations. Sounds like a plan to fail.

    They're having trouble because morons bought into the media plattitudes and elected an incompetent egocentric liar.

    Go ahead. Raise taxes on the "rich" and that includes over 1 million small bussiness who file under personal starud every year.

    I dare the Democrats to do something that stupid.

    It will be the end of the democrat party.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    5,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Its typical liberal math and misinformation.

    You know your average public school educated liberal who thinks 1 +1 =37.

    Its based off percentages of increase and these liberls actually are cheering over a 5 trillion dollar increase in Federal spending with 1% GDP increase anually.

    How about some more Obama data.
    Every 5th man is out of a job.

    Every seventh person relies on food stamps

    Gas prices have more than double
    Only half of colledge graduates can find a jobOne in 4 homes are under water

    A record number of people have dropped out of the labor force
    Real unemployment is at 20%
    Inflation is double digit
    So laugh it up. I wonder why Obama campaign isnt using these spending figures



    You, as always, are remarkably predictable. Even with myself not being a stand up supporter of BO how many off your list can honestly be blamed on him, Bush, or any president?
    You loose creditability especially with your math statement about public educated liberals. You must think they also can't read.

    The things a president can't control is really what your list is about! The wheel was in spin with Bush. He knew it and was just as helpless as BO.
    You call BO a liberal but I have seen little to convince me of that anymore than the right insisting Clinton was a liberal. A true liberial couldn't survive in todays politics or the politics of the last 40 years for that matter. All evidence says Clinton was a mid road conservative. That nether one would be considered a conservative today is not unusual considering where conservatives have been heading. Where is that you say? Most likely a PS in history.
    What you stated is not BO data at all. Just another attempt to ignore any facts to actually build something on and instead choose to poison the well.

    The WORLD is in about the same place or worse. Like most things, follow the money and there the blame will lie.
    Tracers work both ways.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post


    You, as always, are remarkably predictable. Even with myself not being a stand up supporter of BO how many off your list can honestly be blamed on him, Bush, or any president?
    You loose creditability especially with your math statement about public educated liberals. You must think they also can't read.

    The things a president can't control is really what your list is about! The wheel was in spin with Bush. He knew it and was just as helpless as BO.
    You call BO a liberal but I have seen little to convince me of that anymore than the right insisting Clinton was a liberal. A true liberial couldn't survive in todays politics or the politics of the last 40 years for that matter. All evidence says Clinton was a mid road conservative. That nether one would be considered a conservative today is not unusual considering where conservatives have been heading. Where is that you say? Most likely a PS in history.
    What you stated is not BO data at all. Just another attempt to ignore any facts to actually build something on and instead choose to poison the well.

    The WORLD is in about the same place or worse. Like most things, follow the money and there the blame will lie.
    Sure I'm predictable but I'm right. Your average liberal isn't stupid, they just refuse to delve any deeper than their ideology will let them.

    Do ypu want to argue the points in my statement ? Do I need to tell ypu whats wrong with the rest of the world ? Or why you seem to think Clinton was a middle of the road guy ? Or how a President definnitely CAN influence his Countries economy ?

    Do you want to be educated on monetary policy and how its manipulation affects the value of our currency ? Or how Keynesian economics has at its core one serious flaw ?

    Because Ive studied it all and then some and the fact you made the statement publicly no less that its just a " wheel spin" shows how uneducated you are on the subject of economics.

    Its defies reason that there are people that chose ignorance over education because NOT KNOWING suites their agenda.

    I could explain in detail whats happening in Greece, Spain, Italy, France, America economically but you would stop listening as soon as it countered your world view.

    Beliefs backed up by propaganda are nothing to brag about.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    5,496
    I know a lost cause when I hear one. Predictability is not an indication of being right. Regurgitated ideology.
    Tracers work both ways.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event