Carrier Gemini/ICE MAU butt kicker

So im a 4th year apprentice and still know i got a lot to learn yet but any help would be great so what i got is a Carrier Gemini/ICE combination unit MAU the carrier is M# 38AKS034-501 R-22 208v 3ph and the ICE is M# BMA-118HBL 208v 3ph so when i arrived nothing was running had a call for cooling, unit was locked out on low pressure reset by cycling power to the unit both the Ice and the Carrier the cooling started but the fan which is located in the ICE part of the unit would not i checked fuses and for proper power the wiring diagram sucks and i cant figure out what controls this fan or i guess better yet what controls the out side air dampers as they have to open and make an end switch to start the fan any help greatly appriciated, thanks

Straight cool or do you have reheat? If reheat, the burner will fire then fan will start. What controls does it use? PLC, Burner control with T775 for cooling?
    You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.

not sure if its straight cool or reheat i didn't even think about it its got a fire eye for the burner control but i don't know what model it is but it wasn't trying to light the burner how do i know if its supposed to have reheat i couldn't really find much on an order of operations

it has an honeywell controler inside that controls the cooling based on outside air temp but i dont know what model it is either

well i feel kind of dumb cuz i got it figured out today and i looked over something so simple it was the summer/winter switch it had broke and was only turning on the controler and not sending power to open the damper.