Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by darrylroy View Post
    i have 5 vdc @ the MBB and all the pin are good
    You have 5vdc on green and red at the board? How old is the unit?

100psi gives you 1.450 volts on the MBB.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeacman View Post
    I had this happen to me on an aquasnap ealier this year.... ended up having to replace the MBB...you have more troubleshooting to do ... if you determine your wiring is good and you have feedback your MBB is done... order it by serial number to make sure you get a loaded board ...
    The guys having a hard time trouble shooting a pressure transducer.
    Realistically once you've located the terminals on the MBB it should take about 5 minutes to determine transducer or board failure.

I wouldn't encourage him to replace the MBB although it may be the right thing to do.

thanks alot for the feed back guys i'm sure it's a bad board. i've got one ordered and will post my results soon thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by darrylroy View Post
    thanks alot for the feed back guys i'm sure it's a bad board. i've got one ordered and will post my results soon thanks again
    We I'd give you $10 for that "bad board" when you swap it out .
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

this is a brand new unit less than a year old carrier want the old board back to cover warranty on it

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Realistically once you've located the terminals on the MBB it should take about 5 minutes to determine transducer or board failure.

I wouldn't encourage him to replace the MBB although it may be the right thing to do.
    I know I'm just trying to help my stocks out a bit. Lol since its warranty and if it's a good part I'm sure they will charge him something for changing a good part.
    UA 100

Did you check the pins and terminals on the plug? Have had issues on suction transducers where the condensation rots the pins and or terminals on the plug. I use grease for electric terminals in the plug after replacing the connector.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post

didn't mean to encourage , i meant if you have the right voltage supply and the right corresponding feedback the board is done , assuming after all that the plug and pins at the board are all properly seated ...

i had one doing this but both the discharge and suction read 500 psig

and unless you want to load software order the board by serial number , then all you have to do is make the appropriate config changes .

order a board without the SN and you'll get a blank board IE no software
    mikeacman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12