Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Post Likes

    AC type selection

    Hi There

    I am a new comer and have a question that I am hoping someone can help me with.

    I have a 44 ft trailer with a downdraft furnace. The flexible ducting goes under the trailer and then back up into a fixed trunking that runs the lenght of the trailer. At one time there was an AC unit installed but unfortunately I did not get a chance to see it. I want to put AC back into the trailer and want to buy a unit that will connect into the flexible ducting under the trailer. Can someone tell me what I should be looking for, is there a name for this type of unit or do I need to get a specially made box that will take a standard evaporator coil. Would anyone have a possible idea as to what size unit I would need? Lots of questions I hope someone can help or direct me in a direction that I can find the answers I need. By the way we live in the lovely Annapolis Vally in Nova Scotia Canada.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Post Likes
    Packaged unit. preferably a HUD approved one.
    Contractor locator map


    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Post Likes
    It's called a packaged unit and certified for manufactured housing.
    If YOU want change, YOU have to first change.

    If you are waiting for the 'other guy' to change first, just remember, you're the 'other guy's' other guy. To continue to expect real change when you keep acting the same way as always, is folly. Won't happen. Real change will only happen when a majority of the people change the way they vote!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.